What's new

Tattoos?

Piel

Veteran
When we were young not many people had ink -I wanted to have one but I chickened out.
Well I´ve (over)compensated for that now! Anybody else "a marked man"?

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Marked and proud. I would like to do full sleeves, but it upsets my family too much. My wife's all for it, mom would learn to like them if it makes me happy, but have an old school marine dad that would be terribly disappointed. I'm already keeping my passion for growing and smoking a secret, and don't want to draw any more attention to myself. I might start work on my back in the meantime though.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

cannadelic

there's only two kinds of people in this world, them that is tattooed and them that ain't.

got 2 now and planning more

Piel

Veteran
They sort of "grow on you" don´t they? I started out wanting a small one in a place where nobody could see it to now having half of my left arm more or less covered. I´m going for a full sleeve with chest on that arm and maybe a half sleeve on my right arm.

Nobody was suprised when I got into this:ying:

N

nukkumatti

Yo Piel!
I got few..My stomach and goes to my ribs both ways, arms, chest and some at my back too :)

Had to take a break..Otherwise I would have been full of ink already!! :D:D Haven't got any work in a few years now.. So I think IT'S ABOUT TIME NA?!!!!!! :D:D

crazybear

Yes I'm tattooed also , didn't get any ink until I was 49, then I got oh about half my back covered. First session was seven hours long, had it outlined & colored in all in the first session on the first part of my back.

P

Puddin'tane

got my first @ 30 years old, just a dragon on my arm and it took 4 hours
since then, realized I love that needle, even though I only have several flashes and nothing like a full leg or sleeve.
I plan on a nice shoulder sleeve to incorporate some of the more important things in my life as soon as I can afford it

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I have a good few ... and lately I've been looking at Gypsy's winged and halo'd seed as a possible for a cannabis related piece*... I've never seen anything I thought tasteful enough before :)

*with his permission, of course ...

T

Tr33

at least no one is dumb enough to show off their ink.

serious security breach if you do.

supermanlives

Veteran
yes but i need em covered. never get you girlfriends name on your body or your stuck dating women with the same name

MJBadger

Veteran
If i can find the pics i`ll post in some that will make your eyes water . I have several over arms , shoulder & 5ft of work that wraps 1 of my legs from toes to lower back still in progress .

edit , i`ll have to check out TOU as these pics may be a bit much for the mods .

Stay green .

R

Rabbi Reefer

I have 3 tats that I'm hoping to cover up one day with a bigger/better tat

Piel

Veteran
Seems like I hit paydirt. Fun seeing so many of us old people who have defied there upbringings and found ink! My Dad would have been very disappointed in tats but my Mom just said:Í guess you´ve done it all now?

She forgot piercing!

I had to downscale the tunnel in my ear, my boss said that I need to be more discreet...I wonder what he meant?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tats are like water around here. I have 3 and would get more if they weren't so expensive now.