Got a few and more planned

still to get my back finished

Attachments

• back1.jpg
    back1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 13
O

OrganicOzarks

Head to toe covered. Hands, knuckles, arms, back, chest, neck, legs even my head. Gotta love em.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Money in hand, tat picked out and all I could hear in my head were my grandfather's words:

Once you get marked, they can pick you out of a line-up

Onlys scars, no ink :ying:

Piel

Veteran
My Dad was a merchant marine for 45 years and he didn´t have one tat -but his friends had plenty and even as a little kid I found them veeeeery cool.

Wish I had more money...+

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tattoos are addictive especially when your best mate is an artist...:biggrin:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Yup got ink...heres a link to my tatters...theyre married actually..

www.myspace.com/thesailorsgrave

Just click on the pics to see the gallery. Thats just Marijas gallery..her husband Judds gallery is on his profile..

Stay Safe

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I have more than a few,started back in 1989 and won't stop till my artist retires.He's been talking retirement for a couple years now(back problems)

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I got my tat at the denver tattoo convention a couple of years ago. It's a calf piece from ankle to the back of my knee. I was 60 at the time, it took seven and a half hours of inkin, non stop but for a couple of breaks and some tequila doubles. Getting ready to finish the rest of the leg. My daughter has around 30 or so tats.
:smoweed:

Piel

Veteran
PS I need some work done on my shoulder, some patching up etc, anyone no a really good artist in Finland?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I have quite a few...both arms, stomach, and upper chest (Collar Bone area)
My only regrets are that I got all Flash...wish I would have gotten sleeves as a whole theme, instead of stuff just "here and there"--:tiphat:

Piel

Veteran
kmk420kali: I´ve also done the "heres and theres" but I´m now looking at tying it all together in order to get more of a theme.

It can be done and a good artist will help you with ideas.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Im only a youngin myself, and i started big, 1st tattoo was an entire sleeve, Koifish bottom, Japanese dragon wrapping from my shoulder down inner bicep, ending up opposite side of the koi down bottom, and then i went a little untraditional and bound it all together looks great, have a Irish Celtic cross on outer bicep, a RIP for my father, my arist tied it all in together the traditional jap, with the celtic cross, it all ties in perfectly with light eminating from cross, going into the clouds and of the upper dragon and down into the waves down bottom half of arm.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a big tat of a pot leaf on my back

F

feral

plus one. Have 4 at the moment. I want to get the Arabic spelling for hashish on my arm along with the zigzag man, but with all the Islam hatred nowadays I've been rather scared to pursue the matter any further. All I need is some illiterate redneck to see it and want to gun me down for being a terrorist. If you have Clarke's Hashish book it's the Arabic spelling found on the first few pages.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I was 51 when I finally decided on what I wanted. 5 hours in the chair.

I'm good.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts