What's new

Tat´z my micro grow !

Tatz

Chris and Fuzz; Thanks ! I am so impressed withe the stem on the above Afghan, it´s like 5 mm thick, with no fan to strengthen it !!
How many Pheno-variations are there in AK 47 ? What cross is it ?
I got 11 AK47´s, 10 Skunk#1´s and 10 of an unknown strain called "Klar"("Clear"), a 100% Indica strain, all as FREEBIES !!!!
The AK has a little tail today, so I´ll be sticking it in the soil later today....

I topped my Malawi Gold yesterday, she bled !
I swear, the juice that came out of the wound was really red !!!
(Maybe that time of the month...? LOL)
I didn´t have my cam there, but if I cut here again, I´ll take a pic.

:thankyou: for all the good info and feedbacks !!!!!

PG-191

Great looking out so far tatz. I'd like to know, and no jesting boys! :p

If i were to order seeds,which seedbank does international discreet shipping that has been proven time and time again to be safe and reliable? Also,I had a friend in the country I plan on having them sent to who said that his beans arrived no problems last year(didnt mention which seedbank though!) so I know that the seeds can get through. Just wanted to know your thoughts on which seedbank i should be looking at, preferably one with good prices and freebies too!(greedy much,lol) :D

So any suggestions guys?

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Tatz-Im not sure how many phenos there are in ak as ive never ran it. Do a search for titles only for ak-47 and you should get some good answers. Its a very solid strain, but the pedigree is kept secret by the breeder, as are all the Serious strains.

Tatz

grouchy;Thanks ! :tiphat:
It´s a lot better than posting links to pics huh ? lol:dance013:
I´m kinda very busy today, but I´ll have to water today, maybe I can take a few of what´s coming.....
Fuzz; I found that AK-47 (Serious)= Colombian X Mexican X Thai X Afghani
now, is this not like 75% sativa ? It´s gonna stretch a lot ? 2x ? 3x ?

:wave:

Tatz

Hello there !
Well, I´m finally at the point where I can start thinking about harvesting the first of the ladies....!
Cut off a test-nug yesterday, it´s drying as I write.
It is one of the nugs on this one, the old MalawiGoldxHinduKush mama...
picture.php

The nug looks okay....
picture.php

picture.php

what day are you planning on harvesting at for this strain?

dont forget to post a smoke report tatz! (much more appreciated if posted while your on the said product :p)

cant wait to hear from ya! i got tons of new photos up too!

christoph.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Looks yummy

I guess you can count on ak-47 stretch 2-3x but you can use that to your advantage

Tatz

Chris.
I´m not sure, you know what they say..."when you think it´s ok, but you´re not sure, wait another week !" Well, I´m not sure.
I have this scope, 60-100x and I can´t find more than at the max 2% (almost) amber trics.

So, I´ll wait another day...

Fuzz.
Thanks man, I think that I´ll be able to use that when
vegging this little kalashni-bitch.... :watchplant:

I´ll UL some pics, taken today in a few minutes....

Tatz

So, here we go....

remember this little lady....?
picture.php

Well, she looks kinda like this today

picture.php

I had to put her down ! She fell on the floor yesterday, I think she got some internal damages...
*smoke report at due time...I hope !*
Then, this is coming down, maybe another three- few days...
picture.php

Tatz

picture.php

remember the skunk#1, playing hardball...?
wonder what that child is growing up to be ???!
picture.php

Then, we have these two babies crying for my attention,
pure afghan
picture.php

and her slightly older sister without the leaves that were damaged since I didn´t water her enough !
picture.php

Tatz

...then, there´s this Malawi Gold Lady, wanting to come to flower....
picture.php

I topped her, to stop her from getting too tall, the dutting died...

My two MGxHK mama´s in 4 liters
picture.php

some rooted clones off Mama 2
picture.php

picture.php

and.......(drums....)
My first ever
picture.php

AK 47 !

Last, but most certainly not least,
are these what I think they could look like, in my senseeSkunk#1 at 7 days of 12/12 ?!!?!!?

picture.php

wow tatz! thats alot of different plants! congratz on popping your first AK-47! i love those moms, very bushy :p

cant wait to see more from you man, some huge potential i see in the future! :yes:

christoph. :lurk:

Tatz

Dimebagg & Chris Thanks guys !!
It really means a lot to me to receive such nice responses !!!
I too like the diversity, it doesn´t make things easier on me though...
I think I´ve taken in too many strains, but, on the other hand, there are two Sativas and all the others are Indica, most of 'em pure.

Later
tatz

Tatz

picture.php

Any ideas on wdf this is ? It's a clone off Ma1 (MGxHK), but none of the other clones off this Mom have had any tendencies to yellow up like this...:chin:

It´s like, lemon-yellow....
Here's another pic, 8 days ago....
picture.php

I have no clue....

Tatz

On cloning;
In the top left u can see the perlite-cloner I started out with.
picture.php

I saw a thread about cloning done easiest, looking kinda like this;
picture.php

I tried
they all died.

So, for me, it´s back to Perlite-cloning. Have a like 80% success rate with that, don´t change a winning horse !

Pics later today !!!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Great work Tatz. Wish I could help with that pale one. On my current scrog, a few branches that didn't make it through to the top look a little like that, from low light, but it looks like you have a fairly open setup with good light able to penetrate, so I doubt that's it. Have you checked Stitch's sticky thread on the infirmary? Enjoy the fruits of your labour :)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tatz it all looks good. the yellowing might be iron deficiency - sometimes this is bought on by soil too wet or too high in pH. if it hasnt been repotted recently then that is often a good thing to try as it might snap out of it. if its just the one plant though i shouldnt worry too much

VG