What's new

Tat´z my micro grow !

Tatz

Kiwi;Thank you ever so kindly !
I hope I can get some suggestions for changes....
I'm going to have 2x11W 6500 K pl-l for mothers, 1x9W CFL 6500K for clones and 2x 12W LED+2x 11W PL-L 2700K for the flowering room. A bathroom fan and 1" of carbon should be able to pull air through...
Questions or suggestions, anybody ?

Tatz

Blynx-Master; Sure am, it will be a while, I was hoping for input from you guys, if there was anyth that needed changing....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the cab project look efficient and nice, everythings perfect...i just ask you if the light for flow side is enough you think??..just curious bro!!!
greatr job!!

Tatz

killer, thanx fur stoppin by. Yeah, well, I recon after seeing what vedant Green does in his LED-bin project, I'd give it a go. I an always change it, but want it to be minimalistic, size-wise.

Tatz

This being my post #300, thought I'd put it in my own thread.

The cab isn't a reality ( and thus no pic's of contsruction) becoz of financial low tides. Being monetarely challenged, the LED light is not in sight yet
The materials for the cab are also a bit pricy, so all in all....:-(
I am eager to get to the constructing part, and, to get going !

This is what I have now, w8ting to be sexed. I prob'ly could have done that already, but I have to make a lighttight box for sexing.
picture.php

I'll just take a cut from all three and give them a pill-glass each, a 24 hr dark period and then 9hrs45min light per 24 hrs. (DrBud-light schedual)

Tatz

Now, on the DWC's.

The plastic"tubs" are 15cm Hx 17cm Wx 20 cm L. They come with a lid that snaps on tight, locked. In this lid, I can make 1 bigger hole for a single plant (ScrOg..?) or maybe like, 5 smaller holes for budsickles.

The flowering room is 40cm x 40cm.
One airpump will serve #1 & 2, one for #3 and #4.
As the tubs are moved to the next step, by having a spare tub and placing the lid, with plants and all, in the spare tub, water can be changed according to the stage of flowering.

In this drawing, think this;
#1 enter cab day 1,
#2 enter cab day 22,
#3 enter cab day 43,
#1 gets flushed day 36
#4 enter cab day 64
#1 gets cut down, as the next generation enters the cab....Perpetual beauty...!
This is for a 9 week strain, one could go 12 weeks as well...

I was thinking FNB for ferts.

The doors in the cab will open in front (flowering room) and on the left (moms&babies, tec).
The carbfilter requires its own drawing, I'll get back to that....

I'd appreciate all your thoughts, since I really want to work this out before starting to build anything...and, you are the experts...!