What's new

Tat´z my micro grow !

PG-191

Don't you just wish your plants could tell you what happens to them at the end of everyday.
Open up your cab and your ladies sing a daily report to you, like animated singing daisies.

Seriously though, unless you can find out for sure what caused the herm,I wouldn't use them seeds. UNLESS,you start them 12/12 as well and see how they sex?

Tatz

PG, in an hour I can get to the girls, I´ll take a pic of the Herm. It has real nice buds, very sativic (?), and in the middle of some buds are one or two male flowers.
Tricky shit !!!

The seeds in the hermie, are they not what you´d referr to as Feminized ?
I am pretty sure that a self-pollinated plant produces "sterile" seeds, i.e. seeds can´t produce seeds if pollinated.
Sort of the same as mules, they can´t reproduce either.....

PG-191

Awesome tatz. Can't wait to see it. I'm growing thai and I've got only two of these suckers. Heard true thai has a very nasty habit of turning herm. ):

Tatz

Yeah, I heard that too, but that was about humans LOL
Naeh, just kidding !
Read a thread ´bout playing music 4 the plants.... someone posted
"yeah, my plants like to hear David Bowie, but it gives them a tendency to turn Hermie!"

:laughing:

PG-191

LOL at the Thais turning hermie!
I've read about music for plants too. If I ever decided to do it, I'd try different music for different grows. Classical grow and progress forwards through the ages. I'm pretty blitz,it's only been 40 minutes since 420,had a bowl then,just about to have another. Want a hit bro? :D

Tatz

First: The newcomers:
Skunk #1
wdf is happening ?
All curled up in the middle, hard little ball....
picture.php

picture.php

And then these...
Malawi Gold, 2. week veg
picture.php

and...
Skunk #1, 1st day of 12/12
picture.php

This is a MGxHK bonsai I´m flowering and not keeping.
picture.php

I have two more, same geno, diff pheno´s. Have to decide on which to keep.

Anybody who can tell me what´s happening to this one ?
It looks OK to me, just weird... :)
picture.php

picture.php

ztay high

PG-191

The MG and Skunk are looking great.As for that balled up little one, I don't know what to make of it.It'll probably open up in a couple of days,fingers crossed for ya! Weird though.

How old is that flowering bonsai btw?

Tatz

Yeah, I´ve been thinking the same. I popped 3 Skunk#1, the one gone 12/12 was fast, the other one is a "hard ball"lol and the last one popped and decided to give up !
The flowering Mama is about a year old, started her in june ´09.MalawiGoldxHinduKush.

PG-191

Cool to hear that the one under 12/12 is growing faster compared to its 24/0 counterpart.

With all these results that show faster growth can be achieved by going a straight 12/12,why aren't we seeing more people just give up the whole veg process? Is there really any reason for us micro growers to be vegging with all these space constraints anyway?

A year you say? She's tiny! Great job at keeping her size so small!

Tatz

Thanks m8 !
Well, I cut back her roots when she got some new soil, the cold winter surely also have had something to do with it !
I am sticking to my veg space, I think especially since I mostly grow Indica, they need a little growth before flipping.
Nice little plants though when 12/12 in small containers...
Like these three, BigBud(Outdoor)xMalawiGoldxHinduKush....
picture.php

They´ll come down in a week or so...
:abduct:

PG-191

I really wanna see how far I can push s DWC micro bubbler. I'll probably have to start from clones. So getting mums up and running is another thing on my to-do list.

Thing is, I'll probably be moving soon. Somewhere a little more tropical where I can do an outdoor grow and do these sativas some justice!

Tatz

Saw this guy the other day, he had a 4 plant DWC.
He had no mothers, just clones, fed w plain water, growing very slowly, almost like stand-by, until approx three weeks before his flowering plants were done.
He then started with 1/4 nutes and took away whatever he used to block most of the veg lghts(pl-l), next week 1/2 nutes, full nutes in third week.
Just before putting them in the flower room, he took some new cuttings from them, and put them under a weak light, zero nutes.
Perpetual, w.o. mom´s !
:headbange

PG-191

I'll have to look into a perp grow without moms,very interesting since most perp grows are centered around mothers. I'd still like to get some mother plants and hand them to some friends who need help getting started. I'll also be continuously taking clones whenever I can and grow those out. Say, bonsai MJ houseplants with single cfls desklamps around the home keeping them in constant veg, or some sort of glass case.

Sativa buzz putting my mind into overdrive,thinking about waaaaay to many things at the same time right now!

Tatz

So, I popped this pure Afghan, wonderful pheno, fast as hell, blew out giant leaves.
And I went and let it DRY. I mean like, dry-dry ! I don´t know what happened, I managed to save it(her?), had to trim leaves off, she looks like something the cat dragged in !
picture.php

sad, but she´ll make it, I´m confident !(And an optimistic soul !)

She looks good from above, though.
picture.php

Hasta la Vista !!