What's new

Tangerine Haze

P

puffinpass

hey, weedman, just wanted to apoligize bout yesterday bro, i'll admit the way I worded my introduction seemed shady...but my intentions were only to gather info on my question, no bad feelings towards u man....btw speaking of insect wars and what not...ever seen a cicada killer in action? its cool as hell watchin them attack a cicada lol...neways here's to a peaceful coexistence

W

Weedman Herb

I was a bit rough on you ... It's an odd year (I have no real excuse) ... It's all good ... Here's a tip I deleted from your thread ... Stress is a Medical Condition that Many strains of marijuana can help with. Indeed Cicada Killers (Japanese Hornets??) are a real treat to watch hunt ...

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
weedman... looks great.. the Tangerine Haze a buddy of mine found..i have to get back with him to find out what was in it.. i thinking he said tangerine pheno of NYCD crossed to a g13/haze.. i let you know for sure when i talk to him again.. i let my thaze go for atleast 85 days..

yeah mites dont like the Thaze or Airbourne G .. i seen them not even affect my airbournes at all.. must not can stand the power of her..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

heres a Thaze in flower now..

Last edited:
W

Weedman Herb

Was? T-Haze is and will be here Forever if I can keep it that long.

Was? T-Haze is and will be here Forever if I can keep it that long.

It's a crazy complex smoke ... If you were asking me ... Tangerine Peppery Spice mixed with musky carnuba wax is what I get in flavors (the citrus cleaner smell is more pronounced without a cure ... makes your eyes water) and a mixed head and body high ... at 80ish days it lays me to waste ... although I can function if I really have to ...

W

Weedman Herb

As fate would have it ...

As fate would have it ...

I'm going to have to put the picture documentation of T Haze cuts and Mom in a Mop Bucket Flowering on hold ... The wife dropped the digicam and it will not function anymore ... sadly I don't have the funds to replace it on hand ... as I need the cam for more than just weed shots it will be replaced ASAP. Until further notice No New Pics will be posted ... and I was just starting to get the hang of this digital photography thang ...

W

Weedman Herb

There is no too high with her it seems ... and we hadn't started on the Daily Festivities. I trained the cat to go after the wrist strap thingy so I could capture her Image in Aggressive Kitty Mode (she's a beast) ... Mrs Weedmans hands are arthritic and when Aggressive Kitty manifested herself the wife was caught unaware and the camera paid the price (took 1 for the team??) ... This was all just to get a few shots of a cute sleeping cat (who apparently wanted to play Real Bad when she woke up) ... It's my fault as I should have used a Stunt String to lure her for Aggressive Kitty Training and not something attached to the camera.

The Best

The Orgins of Tangerine Haze

The Orgins of Tangerine Haze

So everyone gets it straight. Tangerine Haze came from the DHK breeding crew in western Canada. It was a (SOMA SEEDS) NYCD mother plant crossed with a G-13/Haze father and is 70% sativa/30% indica. Clones were brought across the border along with another DHK strain, Black Domina, and were grown in Colorado near Boulder. Both of these strains possess an unbelievable taste and high, but are hard to find. Need not to worry, thanks to a couple friends we are working an making the Tangerine Haze a household name. Soon I'll post some pictures of our work.

I'm also working on making my own version of the tang. I've got a G-13/Haze mother and now I just need the original NYCD, which I have ties to back in NYC its just a long drive from there back to pot-friendly Colorado.

guineapig

Veteran
T. Haze is NYCD x (G13 x haze)?

I've been confusing it with sam the skunkman's tangerine haze all this time?

it looks awesome weedman herb!!!! good to see ya friend.....:wave:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

1TokeRedeux

No prob my brother - I can take up the slack with pics of a clone's progress, she's at 7 weeks now, flipped on 4/20. Will try to get some taken and post them up.

W

Weedman Herb

We wouldn't want peeps thinking Crooked about the T Haze now would we? Thanks for the In Depth look at the lineage The Best ... We're honored to have such a nice piece. Thanks DHK ...

The old 420 flip huh 1toke? Is she still taking over? Give us a peek already will ya? HeHeHe ... I'm looking at chopping a few more in the next day or so ... still no replacement camera (as Herb pouts and kicks at the floor) ... and this batch is Really frosty.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
So everyone gets it straight. Tangerine Haze came from the DHK breeding crew in western Canada. It was a (SOMA SEEDS) NYCD mother plant crossed with a G-13/Haze father and is 70% sativa/30% indica. Clones were brought across the border along with another DHK strain, Black Domina, and were grown in Colorado near Boulder. Both of these strains possess an unbelievable taste and high, but are hard to find. Need not to worry, thanks to a couple friends we are working an making the Tangerine Haze a household name. Soon I'll post some pictures of our work.

I'm also working on making my own version of the tang. I've got a G-13/Haze mother and now I just need the original NYCD, which I have ties to back in NYC its just a long drive from there back to pot-friendly Colorado.

really.well you are right about the mother and father,, but never heard that story...lol anyway... well who are you?? LDD??? WZ?? OG?? when you get enough post pm me... i really like to know...

but the Tangerine Haze is well know all over already... i spread her far and wide.. just a bunch of her keepers dont get on the Internet...lol..

oh i have already got her to BX1 .. gotta grow some of them out and find something special..

hehe herb i know where she came from...lol Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

herb you flowered out the Airbourne yet?? If so what you think?? .. had her about 10yrs now..

W

Weedman Herb

HE-You're quite correct on the Likely Culprit behind where I got these ... blessed we are Indeed (and Thanks for sharing) Yeah ... I dig the A G13 too ... It doesn't root or put on foliage quickly but the buds are tight and heavy and the smoke is great for relaxing ... not as sleepy/couchlock as I expected for as Indie/Affy as it looks ... I can function while blazed ... if I find the right motivation ...

W

Weedman Herb

i abslutey love fruit , &cant wait to taste some fruity sativas, this one sounds yummy.
The tangerine is all over this cutting but it isn't all sweet and yummy ... the Haze part makes me feel as if I'd been pepper sprayed when I hit T Haze in a joint ... makes me want to scratch my eyes out for a few seconds after the toke ... then the waves of Bliss start rolling in ... time passes in a funny way too ... just last night while trying (successfully I might add) to Crown a Witch in L4D 5 hours passed in a Haze ... Bongs Hits come on Strong and Continuously.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
HE- I dig the A G13 too ... It doesn't root or put on foliage quickly but the buds are tight and heavy and the smoke is great for relaxing ... not as sleepy/couchlock as I expected for as Indie/Affy as it looks ... I can function while blazed ... if I find the right motivation ...

i get mine to root in 6 days or less in 20oz cups full of peatmoss with another cup over the cut.. yeah she doesnt grow fast.. the buzz for me is more pain killing type meds ,, just makes you fell so much better. :joint:

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Latest posts

Latest posts