What's new

Tangerine Haze

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice plant Weedman. Just sprouted some tangerine haze x original diesel a few weeks ago. Can't wait. Im sure we have the same line;) Excellent thread bro....

OP

W

Weedman Herb

The mites were actually my guests ... How does 1 test Mite Resistance without mites ? Tangerine Haze passed ... others did not ... OGK (A and SFV) and Dabney seemed prone and got sickly quick ... they liked/damaged 1 of my MSS X Sour Bubbles (they didn't kill her but not for lack of trying) but basically left the other 4 alone ... Airbornes G13 barely noticed their presence and actually seemed to repel them as the cuts got bigger (or they left it for something more to their taste).

W

Weedman Herb

hj zup my hill folk brethren ... I don't really count the days anymore ... I'm guessing 10 weeks ... The clone donator is 3 days in 12/12 so I'll keep track of that for an accurate count. Good to see ya ...

W

Weedman Herb

I'm kind of surprised that there's been no mention of the position the plant is in ... Does she appear to be laying on her side in a mop bucket? The answer is ... YES because She IS laying on her side in a mop bucket ... Has anyone ever seen me juggle eggs?

Old Soul

Veteran
I was actually gonna ask about that, but then I took a second look and realized she was laying on her side in a mop bucket. I would love to see you juggle eggs, are they hard boiled?

peace

W

Weedman Herb

Trick Question ... No one has seen me juggle eggs ... because I can't. Who would win in a Wrestling Match between Lemmy and God?

W

Weedman Herb

So we've got some well rooted in the Mix and they've just been fed for the first time ...

W

Weedman Herb

Umm some rooted and rooting ... There's a bunch of T Haze and a lonely A G13 ... can anyone spot the G ???

killabrown420

not too hard to spot the g. she's a thick stemmed biottch...

i got some t-hazes about a month in 12/12. you flowering them straight from clone or you giving any veg? i've had some that top themselves and others that grow straight up.

O.G.#1

a lil fyi.... mites hate NoPestStrips , believe HotShott or Hottshot brand makes them, though ive seen a few new brands. I always grabed mine from HomeDepot

killabrown420

avid and stirrup m worked 100% for me and others, it's just so dumb to buy the 8 oz bottles as you only need a few drops of each.

:fsu: :2cents:

W

Weedman Herb

I'm sticking them in flower just after a nice root mass is started ... they can get away from you in a limited space ... If I vegged them they would surely outgrow my spot ... the clone donator is the only T Haze that I have had in veg (which is small set up and powered by CFLs).
Thanks for the tips on the critters ... I'm not looking for help with the mites ... we are equipped to Control or Kill them if necessary ... these were my guests and they are a bit pissed that you suggested I poison them ...

W

Weedman Herb

These mites ate well ... they were almost as big as those dueling smilies ... and on the Mite subject ... (since there won't be any real "flowering" T Haze action for a spell a hijack might be in order) Have any of youse seen Predator Mites in action? They Maul the spider mites and when that food is gone they cannabalize themselves until 1 BIG Mite is left to starve (talk about a rough life) ... and before you ask ... Yes ... as a child I put insects in a jar to watch them fight (red and black ants really don't like each other ... and they both hate carpenter bees) ... watching a Praying Mantis eat is Special.

Nice job weedman. Looks super frosty and mouthwatering. What part of the cross dominates the strain NYCD G13 or Haze? I'll remember to pick up a pack of those.

hilljack

".. Yes ... as a child I put insects in a jar to watch them fight (red and black ants really don't like each other ... and they both hate carpenter bees) ... watching a Praying Mantis eat is Special."

LOL that doesnt suprise me

W

Weedman Herb

Z Weed ... I can't call it ... the structure is dieselish ... the taste is Peppery Tangerine Spice with a hint of carnuba wax or something ... the buds are not dense like the G but aren't light and fluffy either ... I'd say this cut was a Big Blend ...