What's new

Tangerine Haze

W

Weedman Herb

A "gifted" cut of unknown origin ... and spicy tangerine is the smell and flavor ... it's kind of astringent right out of the gate but that calms down some after a month or 2 in the jar ... smelling fresh nuggets makes your eyes water ...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I got the Tangerine clone outa Oregon and I wonder if it is the same. It supposed to be a mostly Sativa cross with intense tangerine smells esp after a good cure. Smokes great and I got 3 in the flower room currently. Hope they turn out like yours. Respect!

fortragni

Hey herb, dear friend, how's it going man? I dont mean to derail your thread.
Here is a previous run of mine, Tangerine HaZe in the fore ground

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=617734&size=big&cat=&ppuser=21571

The Tangerine Haze, iirc, is a select clone from a pack of Soma's NYCD X g13Haze (male)..I think a crew out West that call themselves tko or something like that found it and spread it around.

Great smoke, nice high, awesome citrusy tastes..i liked it with morning coffee. Keep up the good work herb, see you soon

W

Weedman Herb

Rosy ... That's not roughed up ... those critters couldn't hurt the Tangerine Haze ... she grew right through that infestation ...

Angry Samoan Ninja #2 ... always a pleasure ... thanks for the Info

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
YO herbie my homie what it is man ,that sure is a pretty lil missus ya got there .and by the way what does silk tatse like ,and are the mites snap crackle and popping when you burn the girl hahahahahaha J/K my friend ,
the student has surpassed the teacher

W

Weedman Herb

It tastes smooth ... and ironically ... kinda Silky ... HeHeHe ... I always scream "Help me Help meeeeee" for the burning mites.

lagushka

Looking good there, only one question; whats with the leaves?
Mine look the same and maybe you know whats wrong with them?

W

Weedman Herb

They're purple? They yellow and then go purple late in flowering ... cold night periods helped ... this one was right next to the Intake. The spotting is mite damage ... like Rosy said ...

W

Weedman Herb

The donator

about to kick down on some cuts ... once they're rooted I'll hold out on a few, transplant her and she'll get flowered along with them ...

and the Important Part ... The Stash (I assure you ... that's Mite Free Weed HeHeHe)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah Herb, that's some gorgeous ganja right there...That donator should fill a couple jars for ya...Keep it up
MP

W

Weedman Herb

Updates

Updates

First ... the cuts ...

the mom gets The Treatment ...
after Many weeks in a 5 x 5 pot she gets a new home
and a new outlook on life ...

O.G.#1

Good shit Weedman Herb!

a citrus lovers delight, right up there with Jackie-O and NYCD tangerine pheno

Always wanted to try that Tangerine Kush that went around for awhile, anyone rock that imperticular girl out there or have any run ins with its finnished product?

Latest posts

Latest posts