What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
why ruin a good time; moar sexxy bro!
wtf man, you can literally see where the cream was rubbed
hope you feel better my friend
Yeah it's crazy! It took about 7 hours for the pain to become just a bother and not extreme burning. But then about 2 hours after I started to sweat. Not big drops by any means. Not even enough to see. But that tiny bit of moisture made the burn start all over again. Lasted another 3 hours. So since that, I put plastic wrap on my chest when I shower. Lol.
FML

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
f'n'a man that sounds like it hurts
capcasein is a pepper spray commonly used in anti personnel aerosols
/its also found in spicy foods
i dont know the strength that you got but you can get some pretty powerful stuff in some stores
/bear spray is strong sh!t; if it can stop a 450# (200+kg) bear, you know its going to put you on your ass
try using things like milf (fat) or dish liquid to beak up the oils
water just seems to activate the pain and spread it around
its like when sprayed with skunk spray, its the oils that cause the irritation that you want to remove
/i wonder if tomatoe juice would help?

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
It's better now, I can shower normally and it doesn't burn anymore.
This was low concentration, I couldn't imagine what higher would do to me. 😂
16508069372441972801731907085579.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Went to the National Cannabis Festival yesterday.
A LOT of mids. I did see at least 3 tables that had some excellent looking and smelling bud. But the nasty far outweighed the good.
Prices ranged from 45 to 60 an eighth for the good. I started walking up to a booth and the girl yelled out "$100 ounces here". I stopped and turned around and so did 3 other groups that were walking up. I thought that was hilarious, nobody even wanted to see how nasty a $100 ounce was when everything else sky higher..
Found two tables that had clones. The first had 5 clones that were $200 each and 2 clones that were $100 each. 😂. The next table had this clone.. I didn't even bother asking how much.
The infamous Cookies Fam Candy Rain debacle
IMG_20220423_160005287.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's some more pics.
Check out the "Nova hemp" sign and how much they are selling CBD and d8 flower. Ridiculous.

I need to set up a booth next year because I could clean up at these prices, with better flower than most of the vendors. I'm not saying I had the best, but at least I only saw about 5 jars that I would have liked to sample. Gmo, purple Hindu Kush, and I can't remember the others.

Overall it wasn't what I was hoping. I entered my flower on the contest. I thought it would be on display, the flowers had pictures displayed.
The vendors are all trained to say "do you know what you're looking at" or "can I answer any questions you have about our products?"
I think I asked about 10 questions that were answered by " ummm... Hold on let me ask someone.".
I asked the cannagar lady what she used to make the leaf stick a smokeable glue or just concentrate, she didn't know.
I didn't know that Dr Brunner's made chocolate bars now!

WTF does wrestling have to do with cannabis?!?
IMG_20220423_131641683.jpg
IMG_20220423_132131829.jpg
IMG_20220423_140527718.jpg
IMG_20220423_144416229.jpg
IMG_20220423_144854359.jpg
IMG_20220423_155041965.jpg
IMG_20220423_155332165.jpg
IMG_20220423_155807511.jpg
IMG_20220423_211338951.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220423_132128667.jpg
    IMG_20220423_132128667.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The biggest disappointment of the day was I took over 2 ounces of flower and a fuckload of edibles to pass out for free.
I passed out a lot, but I asked a question at the grow school and they said to step to the microphone. In the ten seconds I had to walk to the microphone, a lady behind me took my flower pouch out of the top of my back pack. I was going to give that shit away for free anyways but I would have much preferred in not go into the hands of a thief.
Fucked up part was, is I bumped in to Biovortex and offered him some PurpAl flower, right after my question and that's when I discovered my weed gone. I turned around and I can clearly see this lady giving my the side eye but wouldn't look directly at me. Lol. I just waved and yelled "you can keep it, you must've needed it alot more than I did!"
I took a picture of her, but I'm not gonna put her on blast. God knows what's going on in her life that she would go into a man's bag in front of so many people.
Besides her, it was nice to see so many peoples faces light up when I gave them stuff!!!
It was funny to see so many people decline my offer at first, but then jump all over it when they learned I was giving it and not trying to sell it. 😂

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
good on you brother, spread the love
a thief in the midst and no one called her out?!?
thats cool you had free samples to share! you were there to do your part and it sux that some people ruin it for all others
that sounds like a weird festival, but wtf do iknow
/the last harvest fest i attended was at a private residence with a good group of people, everyone wanted to share more than recieve
is that the same dr bronners who makes the soap?
/i love that stuff

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yes, same company.. they've always donated money to the cannabis legalization cause, but now they are donating for psilocybin legalization. They came out with these new candy bars and a new soap labeled about psychedelic legalization.
Definitely strange weed festival.
I guess what I dream of is a cannabis trade show. I want all the vendors to be selling plants, seeds, and grow equipment and nutrients. I don't want to watch some wooks fake wrestling.
Most of the booths were selling weed, concentrates, or pipes and bongs. There was a bunch of home made crafts and hippy art stuff. I want to see a bunch of famous breeders and I want to see a bunch of underground local breeders. I want to see testing labs, I want to see nutrient companies, I want to go to a grow show. The only way I want to see wrestling is if they are hitting each other over the fucking head with Christmas tree sized plants or dunking wrestlers heads in barrels of Avid.
Im glad to see so much weed being sold, but I wasn't there to buy weed, I want to see the advancements in technology of grow game!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I picked this up.

Dude says the Fairfax 4way is dead. He acted like he was surprised I knew what it was. Now he believed me when I said I lost it 6 years ago, but he doesn't believe anyone still has it, because Bob hemphill's copy of the 4way dies after being ate by rats. I said it's still out there, it's here in Virginia.
He says it dead.
Wanna know how I know it's still out there??
Because I'm a fucking nobody. And if I had it just 6 years ago when I was still new, then there's an experienced grower out there that saves it.

It might be a good pack of seeds
16508244342524463117042442286683.jpg

goingrey

What a crazy festival. An ice cream eating contest sponsored by Unilever? LOL. How times have changed.

So sad that people can't be trusted not to steal your stuff for even seconds. She must have been mad that you were giving away better weed for free than she was trying to sell.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
So I kinda weened myself down. Went from anywhere from 15-25 bong hits a day, down to one single bonghit a day since I went to hospital.
Yesterday was my first day in years that I didn't smoke. I have a bunch of doctors appts coming up in the next month or so.
I don't want to quit smoking forever.
I would however like to reset my tolerance. I really don't even get high anymore, and I noticed I was getting higher with one bonghit at night.

On top of this, I have some kind of psychological issue where I don't like being in the growroom anymore. I'm guessing because that is my space to think, and I really don't want to think about my life right now. Lol.
But I'm not ready to stop growing.. I always said I could see myself stop smoking one day, but can't imagine quitting growing.
I'm gonna make some changes and get my ass back upstairs in the saddle.
Lately I've been relying on my automatic watering system and not giving them the proper care. I chopped the whole 4x4 down about a month early, because I killed them. There was water in the reservoir, but the pump fell over and wouldn't draw water.
I also chopped the PurpAl Haze, but it was ready.
Fucking mites kicking my ass, too.
I ran out of doctor Zymes, but I ordered Mammoth CannaControl. I haven't used it before,but hear great things about it. I also ordered Mammoths new silica product.
My 2.5 gallons of GH Micro came a couple days ago. Box arrives and has a big sticker in it that says "Cup Winning Nutrients". The UPS delivery guy said "now this is the good stuff!". I'm in legal state, but damn, that's shady AF to do.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I popped some freakshow F2s, a jack herer auto, and a couple more nl5s from Todd.

Time to start over fresh. Need to get my confidence in myself back and step the fuck up.
I can't do anything to change the situation with grandma and her dementia, but I can damn sure improve my game..
I've been improving my grow game constantly with every day, but last few weeks I stumbled. Time to get my shit together!!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats the spirit brother! tough times dont last, but tough people do
that sucks about your last grow but you see where you went wrong and can improve as you go forward
sorry to hear about your gam gam, hopefully she is as comfortable as can be and surrounded by love
hang in there my man; you got this brother!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Damn..hits keep coming..
Lately grandma is worse and bedridden,so my mom had been takingore care of grandma since she needs her clothes and such to be changed.
Mom got sick a couple days ago,and today she tested positive for covid.
Not sure how to handle this.
Bonghits sound like they would help! 😂

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Ive been smoking way less.
I took one bonghit a day for a week or so, then I skipped a day. First day in years that I didn't smoke. First day in probably over a decade that I didn't smoke and had bud to smoke.
I'm always complaining about not being able to get high, but after just that one day gap I got higher than I have, since I was a teenager.
Next goal is to go three days, then a week.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been smoking way less.
I took one bonghit a day for a week or so, then I skipped a day. First day in years that I didn't smoke. First day in probably over a decade that I didn't smoke and had bud to smoke.
I'm always complaining about not being able to get high, but after just that one day gap I got higher than I have, since I was a teenager.
Next goal is to go three days, then a week.
Great to hear.. it's not so easy but yeah the hit you get from the first smoke of the day helps to make it worth the effort !
i usually don't smoke during the daytime and save it for the evenings... that first smoke of the day gets me RIPPED
VG :tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
To me, it's not just the buzz I crave..
Especially since I'm always bitching about not getting high, my favorite part of cannabis is smoking all the different flavors. And I would smoke when I was bored .
I just have to retrain myself how to live like a normal person. Lol.

I even started exercising about a month or so ago.
I'm up to 50 situps, and 15 push-ups each morning. Which if I think about is pretty sad that that's all I can do. Lol. But it's better than the 10 sit-ups and 5 pushups I started out doing.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i hear you about how weed has become a daily thing, not just for the high but the flavor and rlaxing times it lends to the day
that sux about your gran brother, i took extra precautions around my mom even thoe she has had all her shots just because these things can effect the elderly more
wash hands frequently and hopefully your mom/ gam feels better soon
/its good to see family pulling together in tough times and i wish you all the best my friend
i had a hard time sleeping last night, like i was up tossing and turning until i decided to just give up and read, but even then i dident get more than a couple hrs sleep
it turns out i dident smoke any yesterday too
im ripped af this morning off a few hits
coulda' stopped at two but you know me...gotta keep them gears lubed but i know what you mean about how a pot break is good for the system
a one day break kind of takes it down a notch, if you took off a couple days i bet it would be like back in the days when we were kids! where a couple hits stones you out for the night
i gu8ess we are all getting older as time goes by and cant handle like we oculd once uppon a time
dude, you can do 15 push ups
/these better be legit pushups brother
and 50 sit ups!
kick ass man
like you said, we all starter somewhere and if you stick to it the only direction is up
celibrate your accomplishment and get some!

Latest posts

Latest posts