What's new

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey canna and/or ……..s,
do y’all remember what color vial top the sour dubb x blue dream came in? I don’t know how this happened but I got 3 vials with different colors and lost the tags.
pretty sure I took a pic when I was gifted them but if you remember it sure would save me some grief.
thanks

I'll take a look in the stash and get back.. I didn't get diff colored vials I got letter codes.. but maybe we can tell from the seeds..

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I affectionately call mine 'Kobayashi' and give him a little pat on the side when he's done wolfing down his dinner. :shucks:

I told the wife we needed one of those fancy Japanese squirting pots, for when the next toilet paper crisis hits.
but they didn't have a billiard balls claim.. 😂 Might have to get the bidet conversion seat.. 😆

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey canna and/or ……..s,
do y’all remember what color vial top the sour dubb x blue dream came in? I don’t know how this happened but I got 3 vials with different colors and lost the tags.
pretty sure I took a pic when I was gifted them but if you remember it sure would save me some grief.
thanks
On mine it was:
Green crack x blue dream was green top

Sour Dubb x Blue dream was blue top

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Well.... I dug up the septic tank for no reason.
live and learn. I'm new to this whole Harry Homeowner thing.
I talked to a Septic company and they told me what to do to see what the problem is.
instead of digging up the solid tank I should first check the liquid tank. If liquid tank is full, then that means the pump isn't working.and they said it's $400 for them to pump out the liquid from the liquid tank, but then I'd have to hire a plumber to fix the problem, because they don't fix pumps. An extra $400 to pump out the solids from the solid tank, if it was full.

​​​​​The sewage pump that pumps the liquids up the hill to the drain field had stopped.
I removed the manhole cover on the pump hole and there was smoke, and sparks and arcs. This old house doesn't have a breaker to turn the pump off, so I had to turn the power off to the whole house.
I dipped out with a bucket till I had working area. I hung over the edge and replaced the wiring, and turned power back on, and it immediately pumped out.

Now since it's already dug up, we are going to lift the lid and see how full the solid tank is. If it's close to full we'll get it pumped, before filling in the dirt over the lid.
My neighbor said he remembers when my septic tank was installed. They dug a hole, put in the plastic tank, and when they woke up the next morning the tank was floating on top the ground and the yard was flooded. An underground spring had filled in the whole, causing the empty tank to float.
So then they had to dig another hole for a drain, and dug a trench from that hole to ditch by the road. They put in pvc pipe to drain to the ditch and then filled everything back in. Freaking old ass ancient mill town. I live in an old "barracks" for the mill workers.

gizmo666

Well.... I dug up the septic tank for no reason.
live and learn. I'm new to this whole Harry Homeowner thing.
I talked to a Septic company and they told me what to do to see what the problem is.
instead of digging up the solid tank I should first check the liquid tank. If liquid tank is full, then that means the pump isn't working.and they said it's $400 for them to pump out the liquid from the liquid tank, but then I'd have to hire a plumber to fix the problem, because they don't fix pumps. An extra $400 to pump out the solids from the solid tank, if it was full.

​​​​​The sewage pump that pumps the liquids up the hill to the drain field had stopped.
I removed the manhole cover on the pump hole and there was smoke, and sparks and arcs. This old house doesn't have a breaker to turn the pump off, so I had to turn the power off to the whole house.
I dipped out with a bucket till I had working area. I hung over the edge and replaced the wiring, and turned power back on, and it immediately pumped out.

Now since it's already dug up, we are going to lift the lid and see how full the solid tank is. If it's close to full we'll get it pumped, before filling in the dirt over the lid.
My neighbor said he remembers when my septic tank was installed. They dug a hole, put in the plastic tank, and when they woke up the next morning the tank was floating on top the ground and the yard was flooded. An underground spring had filled in the whole, causing the empty tank to float.
So then they had to dig another hole for a drain, and dug a trench from that hole to ditch by the road. They put in pvc pipe to drain to the ditch and then filled everything back in. Freaking old ass ancient mill town. I live in an old "barracks" for the mill workers.

might be a good idea not to cover the lid back over with dirt
remember you'll need in there again try putting something decorative to conceal it thats easy moved instead
good you got the pump back up and running as i've worked as a plumber for 40+ years and not only are the pumps ludicrously expensive but when working on septic tanks my rate goes up(lol not saying how much)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
When I bought my first home it was new. Can’t remember how much time it took but not long at all to back up into the house.
They forgot to wire the pump up that went to the field lines which were uphill. Nasty job, yuck.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
might be a good idea not to cover the lid back over with dirt
remember you'll need in there again try putting something decorative to conceal it thats easy moved instead
good you got the pump back up and running as i've worked as a plumber for 40+ years and not only are the pumps ludicrously expensive but when working on septic tanks my rate goes up(lol not saying how much)
I would certainly charge way more too!😆
It's too deep not to fill in. I wish I could do something like that tho.

​I'll get a pic later.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Also, add an on/off switch for that pump.

That's a must! I got it working but need to rewire the box too. I'm just glad this electrical problem happened in the concrete casing instead of under the house somewhere it would have started a fire.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm thinking it's time for me to get another tent!
Im already using 2 closets, a AC infinity 2x2, an Ac Infinity 3x3, Two Viparspectra 3x3s, a Viparspectra 4x4, and a non branded 2x2 I hung racks in to use it as a hanging spot for drying.

I love the Ac Infinity, but I really wish they had side door flaps, like the Viparspectra. Other than no side glass the AC has the better made and higher quality tent. The zippers on the AC are the best, glide like butter. Tent poles are 3/4" instead of 1/2".

Any recommendations?
What are you guys using?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Finally removed the bed from the growroom. It had been stood up on edge up again at a wall for about a year.
The next major remodel is to get rid of all this carpet and replace it with sheet vinyl.

Got room for more tents 😆.
moved stuff around to make my workspace more "open"
​​​​​​
Need to get a new dehumidifier soon, Virginia humidity will be on us soon.
IMG_20220403_113219108.jpg
IMG_20220403_113232274.jpg
IMG_20220403_113209687.jpg
IMG_20220403_113227443.jpg
20200507 123313
IMG_20220402_112959794_BURST000_COVER.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I trimmed half of the Nl5 harvest. Very frosty. Looked to be the frostiest plant I've ever grown while it was growing, looking at it dry I have grown similar levels of frosty.
the smell and taste changed drastically I sr the life of the plant and drying and cure.
Early in bloom it was rotten milk and cheese. Then came the buttcrack body odor in mid bloom.
In late bloom the offensive body odor smell left. A slight slight fruit smell came thru.
Now I can barely detect a pine sawdust type smell, not pinesol but sawdust.
I didn't really want to be smoking buttcrack weed but, I was hoping for it to still be offensive after the dry and cure, but not so
IMG_20220403_160327266.jpg
IMG_20220403_160321269.jpg