What's new

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
image_2126054.jpg
IMG_20220404_185023318.jpg
IMG_20220404_190233077.jpg
IMG_20220404_190407480.jpg
IMG_20220404_190315633.jpg

sugar leaves extra sugary
Even the stems are covered in trichomes.
IMG_20220404_184918570.jpg

Ash came out more white than usual
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220404_185023318.jpg Views:	0 Size:	201.8 KB ID:	18118389

Attachments

• IMG_20220404_190411774.jpg
    IMG_20220404_190411774.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20220404_185007105.jpg
    IMG_20220404_185007105.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 44

Sweet lab!:headbange of course top of tent is obligatory extra storage for things that may never be seen again..

The manicured NL buds look ridiculous.. :good:

Legalcdn

Beautiful buds CR.

Never had anyone describe smell with a buttcrack smell. Some people would love to eat that and not smoke it. :biggrin:

You have it dialed in nice. How is the new tent?

on the topic on extraction, have you read the RSO v2 process? The manual is on the cannabishomesciences . com site.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Beautiful buds CR.

Never had anyone describe smell with a buttcrack smell. Some people would love to eat that and not smoke it. :biggrin:

You have it dialed in nice. How is the new tent?

on the topic on extraction, have you read the RSO v2 process? The manual is on the cannabishomesciences . com site.

It was my first time smelling buttcrack from a plant too. Very strange also that it just completely disappeared at late bloom.

I haven't gotten the new tent yet, still stalling. But now I have room for one.

Thanks for the rso link !!

Legalcdn

The RSO v2 uses cheaper isopropyl 99.9% food grade, then late in the manual it purges the remaining to make it even safer. Great use of lime juice + club soda to coagulate the proteins/gums during silting. The leftovers can be used to make topicals.

If you don't want to read, they link to great videos on how to.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Icmag is back!

It's been busy here and I haven't had much time for my plants.
Grandma's dementia has made her forget how to walk, so that's been fun.
I like the nl5. After it's dried and cured it smells good but not as offensive as I was hoping. I was hoping for a middle ground.

I hope to be back soon!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Latest bullshit in my life...
I've been Ill off and on for about three years. Maybe as little as 4 times a year, but sometimes twice in same week. (Like Monday and Wednesday of this week)
Very similar pain to kidney stones, but I'm stone free.
Apparently I either have Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome or Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome. Both have matching symptoms, but one is caused by weed, and the other isn't.
Both match my symptoms. Starts with EXTREME sweating , and both hot and cold flashes. Then my mouth goes desert dry, and you become extremely thirsty. Then my arms become freezing cold, to the point that all the blankets in the world can't warm them. Then stomach cramps, then gagging, then vomiting, then dry heaving, then extreme dehydration to the point I'm talking nonsense. They had to take me to the emergency room last Monday in a rare April sleet storm.
Doctor said it was possible that it's CHS, but not definite. But then when I read about these two syndromes, they perfectly match my symptoms.
Both have patients self medicating with hot showers, usually to point of losing hot water.
So I'm trying to stop smoking. But I'm straight up a fucking drug addict. Not even gonna deny it.
I used my love of the cannabis plant to turn my life around and stop the hard drugs.
If this turns out to be CHS and I can't smoke any longer, how in the fuck am I supposed to pick out elite phenotypes if I can't sample the harvest.
I've built my life around this. The income is what allows me to not work and be able to take care of grandma.

The other "option" of syndromes is CVS. It's unknown what exactly causes it but it's thought that psychological problems and stress play main factor. Well I'm stressed to the max, my heads fucked, so I guess thats possible.
@Douglas.Curtis you out there bro? Words of advice?? I know you battled this. Ive only smoked my own for a while now. Maybe I've taken 4 bong hits of commercial weed in past year, I haven't used any neem in years. Spinosad, venerate or grandevo in veg, and doctor Zymes in bloom.
I'm fucked. If it's the weed, and I have to quit permanently, then I imagine my stress levels will rise dramatically.
So on our favorite fucking holiday I took one bong hit of High Voltage -low THC bud I grew a couple years ago.
And tomorrow I'm supposed to go to RFK to the National Cannabis Festival to see my PurpAl bud entry for Best THC flower on display. Sunday is the National Cannabis Championship, would be awesome if I placed in top 5!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Oh let me tell ya this part...
I read that many doctors have started recommending or prescribing capcasein cream as a treatment. This is supposed to activate the same receptors as a hot shower.
Then I read in a chs forum that alot of the patients self medicate with the cream too.
Well... I wish I had kept reading about it, but instead I drive out and bought some and rubbed it in my chest and belly while the wife was driving me home.
It reminded me of LSD or PCP in the way that it didn't do anything untill I said "this shit don't work" 😂.
It immediately started working the second it heard me say that. 😂. Burned me bad. Especially the part that got inside my belly button. That was bad enough, but about 30 minutes later I rubbed my fucking eye. 😂 🙄😢🤣.
Wife had to stop at store and get me milk that I flushed my eye with for 53 minutes before I could open it.
Whata fucking week.

Attachments

• IMG_20220420_120712951.jpg
    IMG_20220420_120712951.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I read that many doctors have started recommending or prescribing capcasein cream as a treatment. This is supposed to activate the same receptors as a hot shower.
Then I read in a chs forum that alot of the patients self medicate with the cream too.
Well... I wish I had kept reading about it, but instead I drive out and bought some and rubbed it in my chest and belly while the wife was driving me home.
It reminded me of LSD or PCP in the way that it didn't do anything untill I said "this shit don't work" 😂.
It immediately started working the second it heard me say that. 😂. Burned me bad. Especially the part that got inside my belly button. That was bad enough, but about 30 minutes later I rubbed my fucking eye. 😂 🙄😢🤣.
Wife had to stop at store and get me milk that I flushed my eye with for 53 minutes before I could open it.
Whata fucking week.
why ruin a good time; moar sexxy bro!
wtf man, you can literally see where the cream was rubbed
hope you feel better my friend

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whata fucking week.
well, i guess it would have been worse if you'd scratched your bollocks ! Hope you feel better soon... maybe just have a couple of days off the weed and then go back but smoke much less? (your tolerance will have gone down). Also try to be healthy in other ways with diet, excercise etc.
Take care
VG :tiphat:

goingrey

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

I think you must take a month off any cannabis use, not just a couple of days. Like when preparing for a drug test. Sucks, and even if that heals you it still kinda sucks, but at least you'll know.

VBxLH is looking great!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Sorry to hear about your health issues.

I think you must take a month off any cannabis use, not just a couple of days. Like when preparing for a drug test. Sucks, and even if that heals you it still kinda sucks, but at least you'll know.

VBxLH is looking great!
Yeah that's my plan, a doubt a few days will help.
Plus, on my mind is THC metabolism. I already know I have the red head gene defect that controls the enzyme that processes THC. I can't get high from ungodly amounts of edibles because my stomach won't process the THC before the edible is digested and exited. I just hope that this won't take an enormously long time to clear out of my system to see if this is actually the problem. But, with my luck, in my body THC probably has the half life of xenon-124.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'd love to be able to help, but it does sound a bit like CHS...

Unless you're using neem meal, or some product has aza in it you're not aware of, your reaction is either THC related (which would occur after smoking/usage sessions and be easy to correlate) or something even weirder. :(