What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
IMG_20211101_121601161_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211101_121548404_HDR.jpg
Got the Wilkos Whack scrogged under the 315

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Replaced the Critical Mass with the female I found in a 5 pack of Fruit-Tella from Best Coast Genetics
IMG_20211103_130918624_HDR.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I need a better picture but here's two PurpAl in a 4x4 under two Bestva DC 4000s
I'm worried that my PurpAl has Dudding syndrome, so I got another cut of her back from my mentor 5hat I have her too. Side by side to see if there's a difference.
Last 2 times I ran her she finished 2 weeks too early and wasn't nearly as big.
IMG_20211103_132828842_HDR.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
have you ran this one before? bugman just ran one of these and is keeping it around so it’s gotta be pretty good ….I gotta run a few soon

Yes, I ran 4 the first time and I saved this one. I haven't popped anymore yet. The second time I ran it by was the one that mysteriously died.
this is try #3

CannaRed Congrats, a decision you won’t regret….not only will everything smell and taste better to you but at $5 a pack think of all that extra money for seeds and grow equipment!

$50+ a pack over here unreg LOL

c-red your shit is on beastmode as per usual man. Did you get any sour dub terps in your dreamin dub? Mine were all antiques and granny's purse (is that what ppl call sandlewood🤔

:gday:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That's some expensive cigarettes.

Im not good at scent descriptions, but I did love it.
All 4 had a basement type funk, but one had a stank on top of the basement.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Thanks guys! Its definitely the best scrog I've done yet. I'm getting better at training, but honestly this one stretched just right.. I can't take all the credit. 😆

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I got a lot done today... Had to make up for not getting much done yesterday while I had promised to watch her favorite movie. "The only movie I ever liked," 🙄😆
so we watched Smokey and the Bandit. Not Gone with the wind, not Casablanca... No she says it's Smokey and the Bandit. 😂. Whatever she wants. 😂
IMG_20211115_160104497_HDR.jpg

I transplanted the clone from 1978( from my other thread) ifro. 3gal to 5gal. I moved her from the 2x2 to the 3x3.
But to make that move I had to disassemble 2of the 3 auto drain pots. She looks ugly right now because, she was trained under the 2x2 scrog and now it's a different scrog pattern. As soon as the cuttings are rooted and she's gets trained better I'm flipping her to 12/12

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's the bloom closet. Fruit-Tella from Best Coast Genetics
IMG_20211115_160144033.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211115_160149452.jpg
    IMG_20211115_160149452.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 16