What's new

T5 756W closet of BLOOM

Croptober

I don't know why most people don't think about it, for a dollar I'm not complaining. If you don't use it for the whole grow at least use it for the flush it makes a difference.

Croptober

I would assume so but if not they are definitely filtering it through something. Its better than my water at home so ill stick with it. I want to say the ppm of the RO from the store is something like 10 ppm.

D

Dr. Cannastein

@ 5 weeks flowering... Counting my blessings.

@ 5 weeks flowering... Counting my blessings.

Salutations:tiphat:, counting my blessings over here. Flowering cab is okay'ish but more impotrtently I'm alive, the house isn't burnt down, and all other parties are a okay. :woohoo:

Now on with the words. Always measure twice and check twice folks.......I drilled a hole in my ceiling with less then spectacular results. I had my work light and drill plugged into a plenty stout extension cord but failed to double check before I began to drill my second hole only to notice my light flicker right as the drill and light both lost power.

Now I didn't trip a breaker or die, so I'm thinking I nicked one of the wires in the romex bundle. I located what I believe are the two involved circuits and tripped the breakers till I can get up there to hopefully slip in a junction box and splice it back together.

I know, I know, I know, always check twice...thing is I grew up on "this old house" episodes and I have a decent grasp of what's behind most walls. None the less just thankful I didn't give my self a heart attack or worse.

::pause for the cause:: puff puff.....puuuuuuff, pass.

Just skimmed over what I wrote above after enjoying some sticky SSH, and realize I did not mention why I was drilling.

I was watering the other day and noticed some creepy crawlies scurry away, I prayed they were beneficial but alas it seems to be a gnat or fly of some sort. Wanting to nip this infestation in the butt quickly I grabbed some sticky paper traps (for any mature flyers) and some sand to cover my grow medium which I lightly watered to creat a cap.

Well, while I was at the store I was looking for a better cfl bulb for my veg cab. I found a wing-socket-bulb-hangers & all cfl rig all for the price of a bulb. Went home to hang it, and dang it if I didn't step in it reeeeeeal good this time.

Pics later, more meds now. Cheers :tiphat:

D

Dr. Cannastein

@ 5 weeks

@ 5 weeks

Flowering cab with a few new tenants till I get my electrics all sorted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 10

DrFever

Veteran
Hey looking good if you get a chance have a read on my 5 plant scrog might help you out with future scrogs i tend to super crop and stretch plant out in my 2 week flowering phase it also might help you with training plants in early stage tricks of the trade Cheers Doc

Attachments

• dscf3019h.jpg
    dscf3019h.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF3910.jpg
    DSCF3910.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 12
D

Dr. Cannastein

looks like you'll be smoking they soon!

Yea I'm supper excited, however they are looking more done then I was expecting at this point. Not that that isn't a good thing, but I worried if they are closer to being done then I realize I may need to start flushing in a week or two.

The plant on the left is closer to being done with half it's hairs changing color and retracting. Trichs are swelling up nicely as well.

DrFever

Veteran
i wouldn't worry to much about flushing if anything just lower the ppm but keep giving them food at its most crucial time of bud weight
believe it or not some cations just do not or can not leave a plant Nitrogen is one that can but again in flower not much N is used Calcium is a cation that cannot be flushed out of a plant
So really IMO lower your ppm levels and fe days before water if you like

D

Dr. Cannastein

What does it cost you to run your lights? I'm thinking about putting another 6 or 8 bulb in my tent.

Haven't put a meter on it yet, I'll need to borrow a meter from a friend cuz running our House AC has blown the power bill.

If it weren't for ventilation issues in my space i would still be running my 8 bulb'r on the back wall. They only draw like 2.4 amps or something.

D

Dr. Cannastein

Question on some odd growth

Question on some odd growth

Poked my head in on the ladies and noticed some odd growth on the SSH beans I popped.

Thoughts anyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 12
D

Dr. Cannastein

@ 6 weeks.

@ 6 weeks.

Mmm...mmmmm. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuie! :woohoo:

It's smelling mighty fine in here m8's :tiphat: :dance013::biggrin:

Miss Dr.C and I can not wait to harvest and sample.

Bud pics :peacock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 12
D

Dr. Cannastein

Up close.

Up close.

First Watusi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 12
D

Dr. Cannastein

And WA1 is also looking wonderful. (sorry about the multiple posts for pics, I'm using an iPad at the moment so no drag n drop :/)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 11

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I take nice nugs from just below the tops, I let the small bottoms go as long as possible.

check it out, here's 3 I just took down, you can see where I was sampling. I was grabbing the bottoms of the top colas.

It had been too long since I smoked cookies and I'm impatient.

I trim it and put on a paper plate. break the buds into budlets with no stem. turn it regularly. someplace warm I can usually get it to burn in a joint in 3 days.
to go faster I cut it up like you would for a joint and rig it so a computer fan or a ballast fan blows on it for 24 hours.

How big of a hurry are you in??? :biggrin:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts