What's new

T5 756W closet of BLOOM

D

Dr. Cannastein

I'd lay off that epson and if you add anything to the full biobizz I'd make it 5 ml /gal of cal mag. they are still too yellow. they are crying for N. I don't know what kind of guano you are adding but now is the time for the veg guano, flowering guano after the stretch.

truing looks nice!

Questions: if they are crying out for N why give cal and mag ?

Guano says bloom...thought I was in bloom...is this the wrong guano?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
When mine look like that cal mag hooks them up. My cal mag is a 2-0-0.
Nitrogen in the house. I typically run coco ( not this time tho ) and my plants were
Yellowing too early in 3rd week of flower. Mo cal mag mo beta.

Your first 3 weeks of flower they are stretching and use nitrogen still.
Flower production after not so much.

There are different kinds of guano, veg and bloom.

The ferts you have should produce nice flowers if everything else is good.

Try the cal mag for a week and lay off the other extras. If you can't afford it add some of the veg ferts to what you are using to green them up.

D

Dr. Cannastein

Alright, 5ml GO cal mag+ in and a splash of fish mix as well to bump up the N. Just waiting to see how they respond now.

Oh and the one on the right is already starting to get stanky. I'm thinking I may need to take my exhaust/scrubber off the timer and just let it run.

D

Dr. Cannastein

I'm running those mycili co2 bags, so I thought I'd give it a chance to build up co2 before being exhausted out.

D

Dr. Cannastein

Ok fans are now on 24/7, looks like things are greening back up.

:dance013: trikes :woohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11
D

Dr. Cannastein

Just added three new top shelf SSH bag seeds from a dispensary to the vegging cab.

:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 11

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
can you get clones at your dispensaries? I like running bag seed as well as the next guy but what about those clone onlys?
I'm at 6 weeks in my tent and I took a nice bud off my 6 favorites.
only have a couple days of meds left from my last visit to the care giver. I'm gonna be on my own for a while and I'm hoping that one of my crosses or cookie bag seed is fire.

picture.php

not bad for floro.

D

Dr. Cannastein

:peacock: Mmm.....looking tasty.

Iv had bad experiences with club clones, plus I may have stumbled into a source of seeds from an old test grower. :dance013:

Any reason to seek out clones? I was of the impression that from seed resulted in a stronger healthier plant, all be it I have to cull males n such.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
personally I find the best medical effects from clone onlys. OG/chem family. I guess it depends on the clubs. I like the bay area and norcal for good genetics.

about 1 out of 10 seeds popped finds me something that I like. then half the time I lose it or the clone didn't take and I can't re-veg….

I might have a better percentage in this tent because of the cookie bagseed.

I'm smoking a 42 day flowered 2 day dried near the computer fan Chernobyl crossed with lemon larry
that has the smells I like. not very strong yet. the flavor is really nice but not the racy effects
that I'm seeking.

this searching through seed thing is just so slow and I hate wasting so much energy on plants that I don't care to smoke.
this is my 1st new "harvest" in 18 months and everything I loved from the last grow is a distant memory now.
I've been buying meds for 9 months or so to go along with the jars from my last grow that are so meh that I don't want to smoke them.

there's certain smell profiles that really turn me off and I have about 5 or 6 plants in that tent that I really dislike based on the smell.

about as many that barely smell at all even tho they look nice. stinky and loud are the strains that move me.

I'm starting to feel this doob and it's working. it's the 1st plant in the middle of the last picture.
it's sitting on 2 stacked buckets and it's a short gal with wonderful structure and very little stretch.
the buzz from the mom chernobyl was very fast and up and this one is creeper and more stoney.
feels more like the dad did, it has that strong oily resin and flavor that coats your mouth and nose like good headband or OG.
the mom
picture.php

I have a fresh pack of Chernobyl that's just out of the seedling stage so I'm looking forward to playing around with this strain more.
it's the type of strain i need for daytime uplifting get something done meds.

the joint is finished and I'm excited to see how this one feels after 3 more weeks of ripening.
a FOAF returned the mom to me and if it's really her I'm going to reverse her and go all backcross on this.

my biggest challenge today will be deciding which of the cookie samples to smoke first while I'm passing a kidneystone.

show me your flowers.

D

Dr. Cannastein

Ouch brother sorry to hear that hopefully your afternoon passes swiftly.

Right on, I'll look into clone V. Seed on my next run I'll be flowering cuts of these very plants.

Flowers!? Your looking at them. I'll have an update pic tonight hopefully, but for now I'm puffing off FOAF stuff.

D

Dr. Cannastein

I hear yea on the resource thing, but I am looking for particular medicinal traits as well.

More specifically, depression migraines + going on upstairs, & some horrible to violent G.I. Tract issues for me. I also will be growing for a Fibromyalgia patient.

D

Dr. Cannastein

Almost at 3 weeks of flowering. Sorry about the poor quality pics (using an ipad).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 17

TheCapn

can you get clones at your dispensaries? I like running bag seed as well as the next guy but what about those clone onlys?
I'm at 6 weeks in my tent and I took a nice bud off my 6 favorites.
only have a couple days of meds left from my last visit to the care giver. I'm gonna be on my own for a while and I'm hoping that one of my crosses or cookie bag seed is fire.

View Image

not bad for floro.

Hey CP, I like your CFL grow picture here. I don't want to bomb this journal, but can you post a link to your journal for this grow? If you're doing one? I tried to PM you but my post count is not high enough.

TheCapn

Almost at 3 weeks of flowering. Sorry about the poor quality pics (using an ipad).

Dr Canna, I like the way you've topped these to give yourself many tops instead of just a couple big colas. Looking good. I'm always interested in CFL grows, and I'll be watching this one.

Cap.

D

Dr. Cannastein

Dr Canna, I like the way you've topped these to give yourself many tops instead of just a couple big colas. Looking good. I'm always interested in CFL grows, and I'll be watching this one.

Cap.

Thx cap'n:tiphat:, only my veg cab is a CFL. The flowering room is high output T5 (splitting hairs I know but the plants act differently under the compact fluorescents Iv noticed).