What's new

swt#3 seed.boo freebies club

SpayceRayce

love swt#3 got a few backs when it was first released I mean the first batch.

all were uniform and perfect loved the cut I had I was offered a original pak of beens again from the first release and im gunna grabm.

STEVE told me not to top it fyi never experimented

Steve is steve tuck??? Is he in prison if SO SUCK SHIT
WTF happened to this guy? ^^^^^^^^^ Banned? Who'd he piss on/off? And, to the best of my knowledge, Breeder Steve is NOT Steve Tuck.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Topped once... transplanted to a 3 gallon bag.... still unsure of sex.

picture.php

NFD

SWT3 Female day 1 12/12

SWT3 Female day 1 12/12

:tiphat: I just switched my SWT3 girl to 12/12 today. 3 gallon pot with super soil under a 650w LED. Really looking forward to to this.

Attachments

• IMG_1048.jpg
    IMG_1048.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 9

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
PistilPete: That plant looks awesome. Hard to believe it started out ruff seeing how well she looks now. Got my fingers crossed its a she anyways. :D WOuld love to see you grow out some Tooth!!!! :D

I am flushing mine so in a week I will chop her down and see how well she smokes after a dry and cure. :)

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks GO.
Take a pic of her before chop if you get a chance. She looks like she's gonna be tasty.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
You got it brudda. Should be choppin mid week. :) I may pull her out and take one more of her before cutting her down. She has lots of fat nugs on her that are dense as hell. The main is cover in bud.

Going to take a cut of the other female I got in veg and then put her in once I chop the other.

album.php
picture.php

album.php

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Looking great man!!

Here's my only one in veg

Attachments

• 2012-03-26 19.19.14.jpg
    2012-03-26 19.19.14.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-03-26 19.35.20.jpg
    2012-03-26 19.35.20.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-03-26 19.35.49.jpg
    2012-03-26 19.35.49.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-03-26 19.34.51.jpg
    2012-03-26 19.34.51.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2012-03-26 19.34.26.jpg
    2012-03-26 19.34.26.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 9

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Lookin good Cody!!!!!

Well I got all of the bud from the SWT3 #1 all dried and now onto the jar cure. I will get some pics up of some of the buds. Looks super dank and smells awesome I cant wait to smoke some fully cured. :D

I got another SWT3 in flower now and its has 3 tops so it should be a good one to watch as well. Love this SWT3 but I cant keep every strain that rolls through. I already have a good bit of stuff going on as it is as most of you may know so I am going to just let these ride and hope I find something to work with in the last pack of 5 I got.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Smell is real nice. It has a blueberry like smell with a side of grapefruit. Its actually pretty damn good imo. Has about the same flavor and it definitely brings back memories of Sweet Tooth I have smoked before some time ago.

Here are a couple more pics I took of a nug I am smoking on. Once ground up it has a lemonish grapefruit smell. Good stuff. :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Mouth-watering buds GO! :yes:

Density is off the chain. :headbange:

Thanks for sharing. :ying:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is the Trooth, the whole Toof and nothing but the Tooth! :respect: :good: :smoke out:

Very nice, the smell descriptions are spot on! Much love and please make sure you enjoy that sweet frosty goodness! :canabis: +K!

NFD

22 Days 12/12

22 Days 12/12

Hey here she is at 3 weeks! I've got 2 healthy clones in the veg cab.:woohoo:

Attachments

• SWT#3 040712.jpg
    SWT#3 040712.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9

audioaddict

Looks like I have a male, not much to take pics of at the moment. He's been under a 400w lamp for a few days after spending up till now on a windowledge, and already his plums are starting to drop!

picture.php

Changes the direction of my next run a little, gonna run some clones of my mothers and make some seeds with him.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Here is my other one in flower. Lovin it, I also should have some SWT4 seeds coming soon too so I get to enjoy this strain for a long time. Smokes soooo good. :woohoo: :dance013:
:ying:

picture.php

Looks like I have a male, not much to take pics of at the moment. He's been under a 400w lamp for a few days after spending up till now on a windowledge, and already his plums are starting to drop!

View Image

Changes the direction of my next run a little, gonna run some clones of my mothers and make some seeds with him.
Ya, buddy - let his balls drop, collect and "cut" the pollen w/ some flour (there is a great post here somewhere about collecting, cutting 10x, and packaging small amounts to keep almost forever), and make some good #3 babies.
:tiphat:
Good luck