SWT#3 5 Weeks

Looking really nice and stinks of citrus :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpg
    IMG_1465.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11
M

mugenbao

I'm pretty bummed that the 'boo got all screwed up before I had a chance to make an order, I would dearly love to have gotten some of these SWT#3 freebies to try out. I thought I might have a chances at Koot's release too, but that didn't work out either.

Enjoying all the pics, some fine-looking plants in here :D

G

guest3871

I'm pretty bummed that the 'boo got all screwed up before I had a chance to make an order, I would dearly love to have gotten some of these SWT#3 freebies to try out. I thought I might have a chances at Koot's release too, but that didn't work out either.

Enjoying all the pics, some fine-looking plants in here :D

They are still giving some away at seedbay.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
i was blessed with a good looking boy and girl in my couple of packs

so for all those who feel they missed out keep your eyes on the server fund!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
She is a chunky lady. All 3 colas are just a fat. She smells just like the last one I flowered out. I am very impressed with this strain.

picture.php

T.Baggins

im going to get my seeds started tonite.. after hearing of all the bad germinations, i figured tomorrows 'super moon' might just help coax them out.. ill post pics when i get some...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GrownOut - She's a happy girl. Looks like a nice pheno. Chunky and frosty.

I ended up with a midget pheno. Plant is about a foot tall. Had zero stretch when it flowered. Might get 10 grams from her. From a 5 gallon pot. LOL. Gonna S1 her and see what comes out since i don't have a male.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NFD

SWT#3 7 weeks

SWT#3 7 weeks

This girl is looking very nice!!!:peacock:

Shit!!! I am over my picture quota!!!! take my word for it this girl looks sweet!!!

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
This question may sound silly, but is there an elite cut of ST going around? The reason I ask is because in the late 90's I was getting ST in pounds that was the most enjoyable smoke I have ever encountered, not the most potent, but quality was supreme and the buzz was alway happy.

I don't know about others, but I remember every strain I have ever smoked - it seems the smell is stamped in my memory so well that when I see a strain that is the same or very similar, especially scent, it brings back a flood of memories of when I first smoked that exact strain, where, when, with who ect.

That said, I again came across this strain a couple times from different growers since, never able to get a cut. So it seems if I had this strain over the years it must be an elite cut going around, and it is so good it has to be kept as an elite and available some where.

Anyways, sorry for the ramble, I just smoked and drank - a bad combination for me. But, anyone know of an elite ST cut?

If i read this in the morning and it sounds rediculous, i'll change it or delete it, so sorry if it's messed up or doesn't make sense lol.

TGT

audioaddict

There probably will be some killer cuts of Sweet Tooth floating about, I don't know of any famous elite clones of it, but I probably wouldn't know them anyway. lol

It is good to see this thread going strong, some lovely plants.

My male is looking fantastic now, am taking clones today and flowering him for the first time in two weeks in order to pollenate the ladies I am flowering out next.

I have 5 mothers that I flower on a rotation, and this summers little project is to flower them all out in a conveyer belt type fashion, 2 in 2 out, each 4 or so weeks so that I can hit them all up with the sweet tooth.

It is gonna be intensive in my little space but hopefully I'll come out the other end with something to work with!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Started flushing the shorty. I've got a cutting of her vegging in a 5 gallon, gonna let her bush out some more before i flip this time. Got a couple cuts of her set aside to do a CS run on her to get some S1s too. So maybe some SWT#3 fem freebies for sbay in the fall...
Check that beautiful mite damage. LOL. Fuck.

picture.php

audioaddict

Woo, she has filled out nice!

My boy is still doing well, he has been a bit of a pain to take cuttings from, on my third attempt now and they've stayed alive longer than the previous two batches so I have high hopes that I will finally be able to flower him soon and hit some of my girlies up.

More as it happens!

audioaddict

Started dusting my female clones with the Sweet Tooth male yesterday.

So far have pollinated lower branches on my Cali-O and Chocolate Chunk ladies, using a clone of the male I flowered alongside them.

Will hopefully cross him to more stuff when I get the chance, plus maybe back cross him to the progeny of this little seed run.

Am having fun either way!

:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

:ying: