What's new

Swiss- Leagalize HEROIN but not WEED

A

alpinestar

So how the fuck did heroin addicts get their shit legalized before cannabis users?

yeah there are good and bad points whatever.

My main concern is that Ive never seen anyone try to rally people to legalize heroin, while there isnt a day in the year that people arent trying to get weed legalized

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
So how the fuck did heroin addicts get their shit legalized before cannabis users?

My main concern is that Ive never seen anyone try to rally people to legalize heroin, while there isnt a day in the year that people arent trying to get weed legalized

Heroin doesnt have the competition from the drug/textile companies.... Weed would be legal a long time ago but there is a world wide effort by alot of different corporations to keep it illegal so they dont have to compete with cannibis...

They dont give a shit about heroin so there is no one to fight it... where the hell do you think all the anticannabis money and support comes from,,,? a whole bunch of rich guys that REALLY think cannibis is worse then any other drug...?

Not a chance.... everyone know cannibis is safe....

itisme

Veteran
What is funny to me is the rate at which ANTIDEPRESANTS and OTHER SIMILAR drugs have skyrocketed in sales over the last 5 years. I saw a stat that stated a 500% increasei n those type prescription drugs in that time. But that was all good because PHIZER GOT PAID and the made some LEGAL MONEY ON DRUGS! Completely CYNTHETIC DRUGS or if they were ILLEGAL - DESIGNER DRUGS!

It is like the US Gov't trying to make ONLINE POKER ILLEGAL, but you can DAY TRADE and get all the BS BOGUS FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM CORPS. AND BUY SOME STOCK. Yeah, that's safe :D

It is all a crock of shit. To much of anything is BAD, EVEN POT. I trust my pot dealer more than ANY CORPORATION.

You gotta get up get out and get something - Don't spend all your time trying to get high!

Many props for all the great insight, especially from our recovering addicts. They got REAL INSIGHT.

RIGHT ON POPPYTEABAG! Big part of it is that and all the stigma from all the years of disinformation.

ALPINSTAR- I think it is because the actual drug HEROIN does create a multitude of issues by itself. It isn't like weed where the worst thing about it is the LAWS AGAINGST IT. Those addicts need REAL HELP and not to be treated like they are SOME TYPE OF SCUMBAG OR A BAD PERSON!

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran

People are forgetting that the Cannabis law they wanted to use to legalize it was fucked. Be glad it wasn't passed.

Go look it up.