What's new

Sweet Jack test grow

X

xinsanewickedx

so my friends i got the beans in the soil.as soon as they pop i'll post a few pics.

X

xinsanewickedx

you got that right brother and we are going full speed with this one.i am going to pick up a few new lights so i'll post pics of my starting set-up

X

xinsanewickedx

i'll have first pics up here in a few hours have to wait for ka0tik to get home i don't know how to work her damn cam lol

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought you would have worked it out by now i usually cant wait

X

xinsanewickedx

i was going to but she has the cam with her in the car cause we went to friends so our kids could play yesterday

X

xinsanewickedx

that is just what i am starting them off in ,in a few weeks i'll move them to the grow box my buddy and i are going to build.lots of lights,fans ,the whole nine yards.

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good i just have to get some net pots for DWC, i got my buckets today and finish the flush in my flower room clean that out but i should be able to start poppin my beans within the next couple of days i would like to get a new bag of canna coco but i ran out of money till wednesday so i will probably wait until Monday to start and i cant find my heatmat

X

xinsanewickedx

well you are just about ready to start your thread bro ,i am sure yours and lola's beans will be there soon.i cant wait to follow the 2 threads.this should be some good stuff

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got my beans yesterday i thought i posted in Lola's thread i got the Jack'onesia i think it was the last of the 5 i also saw on the old seedbay site my other beans have been posted ordered Cali ox bubblicious and callaway blue i asked for Karma's HappyChem or Grapepunched bubblegumbo as freebies, so i was thinking of waiting to get some of those in aswell hopefully get the HappyChem so i can run a full room of Good Karma

X

xinsanewickedx

hell yeah bro that would be one hell of a grow for sure.i would love to try out karma's funky dwarf as well as the happychem

X

xinsanewickedx

whats up my peps ,so tonight i noticed that one of the cas beans popped through soil so the other 2 shouldn't be too far behind.the sweet jack should pop here in a few days i am hoping.have a great night

X

xinsanewickedx

good morning lola how was your night?well i woke up this morning and and another cas bean had popped so i am hoping when i get home from work this afternoon the last cas bean will pop.i am adding another light today

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All Good insane, are you still going to add the love potion to the mix, i would like to see them

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i think i am going to add them today after work.i was reading stuff on it ,and it is looking damn good

Latest posts

Latest posts