What's new

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Angus is an important preservationist. Just not a very friendly one. I hope someone carries on his good works as im sure hes gotten up there by now. Got to be tough work breeding all these strains

shiva82

it is like when the brain dead refer to the left or the right . only an idiot , imo, would pick a side and then stubbornly go along with every idea suggested even if they do not agree . just to ' win' in a fixed contest where democracy never existed

shiva82

i could make ten statements now. half would be considered' left' and half woud be considered' right' .... i'm a free thinker . or like to think i am anyway.

it is beyond stupid imo

RobFromTX

it is like when the brain dead refer to the left or the right . only an idiot , imo, would pick a side and then stubbornly go along with every idea suggested even if they do not agree . just to ' win' in a fixed contest where democracy never existed
very true buddy. very true

RobFromTX

i could make ten statements now. half would be considered' left' and half woud be considered' right' .... i'm a free thinker . or like to think i am anyway.

it is beyond stupid imo

Atleast you get to express yourself now without getting banned. Gypsy cleaned this place up and clipped a few wings and it was long overdue. No more mods with a god complex

revegeta666

Angus is an important preservationist. Just not a very friendly one. I hope someone carries on his good works as im sure hes gotten up there by now. Got to be tough work breeding all these strains
He was very friendly to me. I had a problem with my package coming from the UK and he sent it again no questions asked. Then both packages arrived and when I asked him how he wanted me to send him one of them back, he insisted that I kept both packages. So I got 2x1. €150 for free.

I have seen him get irritated on icmag and I have to say I can empathise, as cannabis forums are so full of idiots who can barely keep a plant alive til harvest, yet they act as cannabis scholars. I would get angry too. Working retail sucks, but when you have to deal with this kind of customers (not talking about you of course), it sucks a lot worse.

shiva82

He was very friendly to me. I had a problem with my package coming from the UK and he sent it again no questions asked. Then both packages arrived and when I asked him how he wanted me to send him one of them back, he insisted that I kept both packages. So I got 2x1. €150 for free.

I have seen him get irritated on icmag and I have to say I can empathise, as cannabis forums are so full of idiots who can barely keep a plant alive til harvest, yet they act as cannabis scholars. I would get angry too. Working retail sucks, but when you have to deal with this kind of customers (not talking about you of course), it sucks a lot worse.
imagine rob as a customer. you would need patience . haha . only joking rob . you would actually be a great customer as you do actually buy seeds and not just talk or type about it

RobFromTX

imagine rob as a customer. you would need patience . haha . only joking rob . you would actually be a great customer as you do actually buy seeds and not just talk or type about it

More like a breeder. Big Robs bitchin south american sativa seedbank :p