What's new

Sweet Jack test grow

X

xinsanewickedx

first and foremost i would like to say thank you to my old friend karma for making all this killer genes for us all to enjoy and a thank you to those who help karma with all this great work.

ok so as the title says i will be growing out jack o nesia.i will be doing a indoor soil grow,as for lights i will be using 2 shop lights and a few cfl's.the lights will be mixed specs of red and blue.since they won't need feeding for a few weeks i am not sure what nutes i will be using.my girl has a cam so i will have pics up.hope you all enjoy my show :nanana:

X

xinsanewickedx

and i forgot one thing when its time for flowering i hope to be using 400 watt hps

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice selection.....that's what im going to be doing.....his amnesia cut look's BOMB!....I will be shortly behind....;)...

X

xinsanewickedx

you know what they say bro great minds think alike.i agree that is one beautiful plant karma works with.i will drop by your thread once you get it up and running.best of luck to our grows.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This ones tagged for sure good luck xinsanewickedx and good karma!!

Heya Mike wats up..? Ill be watchin out for yours aswell!!

:respect: Karma for putting these testers out there going to be killer!!

lordbudly

Veteran
glad to see some juggalos doin some growing on the forums!
1038163611_esJUGGALO1.jpg

jack o nesia sounds like a killer combo

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks benji i am hoping to have them in the soil by the end of this week.lordbudly what up fam,yeah it is some killer genes for sure ,so sit back and watch the show it should be a good one.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there xinsanewikedx,MOneYMiKe,BENJI i'm in sittin back to watch the show good luck with the grow and a big:yes: to Karma for the killer genetics, stay safe and well

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks every one this will be my first grow since coming back to ic so i am going to make it a really good one , and yes karma is the man when it come to the killer genes.have a good night guys

scaramanga

Good luck xinsanewikedx. After seeing the pics of the mom I can't help but think that were going to see some real nice keepers out of these.

Keep it green

X

xinsanewickedx

it can't be said enough that plant is awesome.i am hoping to find a good little mommy plant to keep around

X

xinsanewickedx

ok since i ended up getting the sweet jack this is no longer a jackie o test grow.so lets see what this magic beans may bring.take it easy

Zebulon

I think maybe you can rename this thread if you try to edit the first post...
Anyhow....good luck, I'll be watching this 4 sure...:smile:

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah thats what i thought to but i tried and i couldn't rename it.thanks for stopping by

X

xinsanewickedx

ok so tonight beans are going str8 to soil.i have room for eight all together so i am doing 5 sweet jack and 3 cascadia beans i started germ on last night.i am trying to get a bigger space to work with ,if i can pull that off i will start the other 5 sweet jack.