What's new

Sweet Island Skunk, Island Sweet Skunk, Sweet Skunk

dest

All I know is that Island Sweet Skunk came from an island, and when I brought some to smoke at a friends house (all daily smokers) everyone was VERY impressed with it.

Edit:
What I'm saying is it was bread on an island not a landrace, so anyone whos telling you that it came from like mainland Cali is full of hearsay.

Bulldog501

tnx for the negative rep and the treats SOTF420

i think the words was ignorance, immature and grumpy
tnx for proving it so loudly

bad karma from some of the keepers of this clone
well its good that others with a more positive spirit is passing it around so the clone doesnt get all clusterfucked in bad karma
its still a nice smoke and doesnt deserve that bad karma

actually i would say its among my top 10 best smokes of all time in my 30 years of growing
it takes more than bad karma to ruin that fact

solarz

How does one come across this beloved SS clone. I've been searching high and low for this one particular cut for a long time. I know a cat who grows it, but hoards the cut like no tomorro... Matter of fact, i've talked to several of the very people in this thread about this cut from some comments they've made in other threads about these genes. Hell, i'm not even opposed to hitting the PNW to search her out....

dmt

Veteran
All I know is that Island Sweet Skunk came from an island, and when I brought some to smoke at a friends house (all daily smokers) everyone was VERY impressed with it.

Edit:
What I'm saying is it was bread on an island not a landrace, so anyone whos telling you that it came from like mainland Cali is full of hearsay.

ed rosenthal, big book of buds 1, d

i can get a cut of steves sweet skunk from the og mom (steves n shore people), is it worth it? they say it can go 14 weeks, sounds a bit much to me, what d ya say gs? how long does it really go for. ive cropped bs spg in 6 weeks over ripe, and done a super haze(nl5xhaze) in 9 easy.....

is the ss a real keeper???? werd, d

If you can get it, get it. I had it and lost it, sadly. Even letting her go 16 weeks is worth it ;). Out of the loads of "elites", that I've tried she was one of the very few worth that name tag.

So, am I reading right that people are pissed that the cut was spread around?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The S1 version of it by Legends (by way of SOL) is a great representation of it and so are some phenos of Spice of Life "Sweet Blue" which is the SS x BB. :canabis:

Both these are readily available in seed form right now.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can identify our cut of I.S.S. at a glance, in anyones garden, under any conditions. I can also identify about 20 other local 'elite' cuts in a similar way; at a glance at any stage of development. I have no doubt whatsoever that Green Supreme, and many others, can do the same.

Our I.S.S. cut is very aromatic smelling. You can smell the incense smell right off the leaves, even during veg. The high is uplifting, but so powerful that it's easy to 'od' on. It's a much more unique plant than most of the other 'elite' cuts around here. Lots of people are concerned with getting a cut of the original plant, but I'd like to point out that there's every likelyhood of getting a better plant than the original in later generations. I'd love to see how our cut 'stacks up' to the original. Here's a pic of it in early flower; sorry for the low quality and sideways-ness, I'm not much better than GS at tech stuff ;)
picture.php

outdoordreams

tnx for the negative rep and the treats SOTF420

i think the words was ignorance, immature and grumpy
tnx for proving it so loudly

bad karma from some of the keepers of this clone
well its good that others with a more positive spirit is passing it around so the clone doesnt get all clusterfucked in bad karma
its still a nice smoke and doesnt deserve that bad karma

actually i would say its among my top 10 best smokes of all time in my 30 years of growing
it takes more than bad karma to ruin that fact

So calling all Steves friends out is not going to win you any friends, unless you hang out at barneys farm.....LOL.

You are wishing bad karma on people.........what does that do to your Karma?
Giving someone negative rep is different than wishing bad on someone.

I think you missed the boat here.

To set the record straight..............

Breeder Steve is all for the trading of the Sweetskunk clone.
Yes the sweetskunk clone IS in other countries than Canada, we know that................but if your going to claim we dont have it, or dont know what it looks like in all stages of growth and enviroment..........then Im going to tell you, that you did not read the resumes of the SOL crew.

You dont find more educated growers. Ask Sam the Skunkman what he thinks of SOL.

Peace and Love outdoordreams

G

Green Supreme

No Harpocrates, no one is pissed about the cut being out there. That is Bulldog trying to read minds. No where in this this thread will you really read that but, in his posts. Perhaps things were lost in translation{I hope}. Grow on folks, don't let some butt hurt rager ruin things for ya. Peace GS

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just smoked some of this from my first BB cross of it with the Swt Sk clone I made over 8 years ago and it is fucking GOOD. (before any of the crossing to the Swt #4) I feel extremely euphoric and awake, very clear but a touch of tingly in the head. The room smells like incense and this shit still smokes amazing after 2 years in a jar. I will get a pic sometime soon of the nugs I have left of it they are so purdy. :joint:

G

Green Supreme

Dude read this thread. You are obviously confused. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Wow 97 posts in this thread and some folks still don't know whats what. Peace GS

!PeAcE!

I just smoked of this from my first BB cross of it with the Swt Sk clone I made over 8 years ago and it is fucking GOOD. (before any of the crossing to the Swt #4) I feel extremely euphoric and awake, very clear but a touch of tingly in the head. The room smells like incense and this shit still smokes amazing after 2 years in a jar. I will get a pic sometime soon of the nugs I have left of it they are so purdy. :joint:

I would love to see 2 year old jarred weed. I have always been curious of a long cure process. sotf420, do you feel the smoke after 2 years of curing is mind blowingly better than a 3-4 month cure?

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just more mellow and less "green" and fruity. Also the smell changes alot and takes on a much more faint aromatic character, far less sharp & acrid. The color goes to a golden/tan color with some amber glands that were previously white. Good mellow high but seems to get me more of a head high as opposed to body high which probably has something to do with the thc glands and resin fully drying out and becoming more psychoactive. Fresh weed is usually much less potent until it's cured out. :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts