What's new

Sweet Island Skunk, Island Sweet Skunk, Sweet Skunk

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
:bigeye: Thumbs up on those Mayan! Both look awesome!

Out of curiosity........what ailment does your son have? And then....is this particular strain known to be good with this ailment?

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
:bigeye: Thumbs up on those Mayan! Both look awesome!

Out of curiosity........what ailment does your son have? And then....is this particular strain known to be good with this ailment?

Hi, unregisterd and dannykarey...thanks for the kind words! My son was diagnosed with a brain cancer -glioblastoma. I haven't had these plants tested yet and don't know their percentage of THC/CBD, etc. so it's hard to tell. Not sure of their medicinal repute. Glioblastomas seem to respond to THC in particular - ultimately I intend to whip up some oil(s) containing 4:1 THC:CBD. I was fortunate to have run across a very high CBD strain (Otto2 - Centennial Seeds) which was successfully harvested a while ago so I have a small variety of plants to work with.

mexicani-ar

Has anyone been growing the Sweet Skunk #10 clone recently?

Or has anyone grown out any of the Dolce Sativa from Chimera or Strange Brew from Bodhi?

ArcticHerbsman

Hey mexicani-ar, i got two dolce from chimera nearing end of flower now and just took some testerbuds the other day. Very strong and tasty, quite clean and focused effect, more so than i expected. Same time very high... Perfect to chill on the porch summer afternoon and contemplate life on earth, also no problem to do some gardening or interact with people.

Lovely smell that carries over to taste even quickdried. Dont know how to describe the smell but its delicious to my nose. Not lemony. I like it a lot and will keep the cut of the one girl. Hoping it will show slow tolerancebuild also, we see. So far seems very recommendable. Beautiful plants.