What's new

Sweet Auto OUT Trilogy - CreamCaramel; BlackJack; BlowMind

Vesnican

I'm a pretty big fan of the Black Jack auto. Mine turned out a lot like yours although I yielded more per plant than that. They were also done in the ground outside so no root limits - just space as I planted them too close.

My best auto size wise was destroyed by a Deer but it had plenty of root space and space in general and was a Jack 47. Would have easily been over a QP. Some interesting plants for sure out there and Sweet Seeds is doing it right IMO.

I'm curious how your Black Jack's smelled - I ran 12 of them and most of them had a really nice peppery sweetness that reminded me of a nice Jack but then some had a realllly dank kind of diesel pungentness to them and they were really nice to smell indeed.

I hope they take the line in a couple directions and try to keep both terp profiles because both are pretty remarkable IMO.

Thank you OGE!

I am pretty sure that 20l pot for BlakJack and CreamCaramel was not enough. Both strains had potential to go bigger in size and yield. I would go 30l pots at least.

Regarding BJ smell I noticed some exotic tones in it, but was not sure how to describe it. Out of the 3 tested autos, BJ smell was the best.

I saw and rated your J47 auto pics. Looking great man! I am definitely considering it for next season.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers Vesnican!

Very nice, thanks for the final pics and reviews :D

I hope you keep enjoying them. Let them cure for 2 or 3 weeks and they will be even better.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Vesnican

Cheers Vesnican!

Very nice, thanks for the final pics and reviews :D

I hope you keep enjoying them. Let them cure for 2 or 3 weeks and they will be even better.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thank you Tommy! I really enjoyed growing your test seeds.

I definitelly plan to cure the stuff for 2 months to get rid of chlorophyll before smoke test. Round 1was harvested on 1 Aug, So in 2 weeks my Haze V3 vape Will light my fire :party:

Btw. There are 2 huge Cream Manadarine Fast Version plants in my garden, get ready for grow report soon fella :sasmokin:

Vesnican

Windoor

Windoor

3 test seeds, one of each strain, were grown by friend of mine by window in his flat.

Germinated 1 Aug, 7l pots, soil. Regularly fertile, grow, bloom, topmax. Conditions were really not ideal, direct sun in Aug from 1pm. Last 4 weeks the room is quite cold, no heating.

Still, they performed not so bad. Little bit over fertile now, so they gonna stay few more days in heated conditions and then cut.

CC

BJ

BM

Vesnican

SMOKE REPORT:

SMOKE REPORT:

Dear friends, here we go with the smoke report of all 3 autos grown in this thread. Material was curred almost for 4 months.

Cream Caramel: the taste is like forest honey bread with spice at the end. The taste is definitely to Maple Leaf Indica parent. Effect is typically indica to afghan side, makes you calm, relax, and stress killer, for enjoying slow dub tracks. I believe this could be good plant for hash, am I right Tommy G? Strenght 7/10.

Black Jack: taste end effect goes very to Jack Herrer side, smell goes to woody, curry, citrous . Even the core of bigger buds carries that triangle shape, which occurs in JH often. Makes you feeling to want to be socialized, listen to fresh music and having optimistic mood. Strenght 7/10

Blow mind: smell very untypical aroma for Sweet seeds, earthy, frankincense. The high is clear, uplifting, very sativish. This strain was advertised for sativa effect, even though that one of its parents is almost full indicia, and I can confirm that. Strenght 6/10