What's new

Sweet Auto OUT Trilogy - CreamCaramel; BlackJack; BlowMind

Vesnican

ROUND 2

ROUND 2

Hi everyone! Below see update for Day 52.

Feeding:
Odd waterings – 2ml TopMax, 2ml Bloom
Even waterings - 2ml TopMax, 1ml Activera

Sweet boys and anyone else, please consult above mentioned fertilization. The recommend charts from Biobizz is for non-auto plants, so I just wanna be sure, if to continue like this or edit the amounts.

This summer in CZ is colder, way more rainy and cloudy then the last one. There is a Lack of direct sun and dry warm days unfortunately :(

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi bro, there isn't any problem with that fertilizer ;)
You have some healthy plants indeed!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Vesnican

Hi bro, there isn't any problem with that fertilizer ;)
You have some healthy plants indeed!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Thanks again Jaypp! I Will keep fertile like this. When do you reccomend to stop fertile And start to Flush? Should I feed Them oné more week or even longer?

Vesnican

ROUND 1 UPDATE - DRY

ROUND 1 UPDATE - DRY

Hey hey! Drying of round 1 is done. See pics below. Now 2 months of curing and then excited for Vape test :bongsmi:

BJ DRY

Vesnican

ROUND 2

ROUND 2

Now I need to decide if to feed them few more days or to start to (canna)flush. Except CC (which is the slowest from this round and I will feed him bit more) the rest maybe have alreay eaten enough to ripe well.

Sweet boys or anyone else, please advise :scripture:

HereIgrowagain

If they were mine, I would continue with the feed for the next 10 days minimum followed by a steady PhD water only flush for the next 7-10 days Good luck. They looking good. :tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi bro!
yes, as HereIgrowagain said, the plants could take a bit more ;)

Sweets smokes!
jaypp

Vesnican

Enemy in sight!

Enemy in sight!

Bad news friends.. some kind of mold start to attack the plants. It is attacking leafs and lower/ smaller buds, but I am afraid it can go fast to the top of the plants.

The problem probably is cold summer here in CZ, as I mentioned somewhere above. At this stage of growth (day 64) I think it doesn’t make sense to spray the plants, to keep the buds organic for smoke. So maybe I will start to flush anyway, to keep the stuff ready to immediate harvest, if necessary. What do you think?

HereIgrowagain

Do you have any pictures of said mold? What are your temperatures day and night? What is the humidity like. I would think if mold was to start then it would be in the more dense buds nearest the tops. Have you been foliar feeding, if so when did you stop doing that.

Vesnican

Do you have any pictures of said mold? What are your temperatures day and night? What is the humidity like. I would think if mold was to start then it would be in the more dense buds nearest the tops. Have you been foliar feeding, if so when did you stop doing that.

Salut HereIgrowagain! I appreciate your posts!

I changed wrong settings of the album with mold pics, now they might be visible in my previous post nr. 36 (please let me know if not).

Day temp about 25C and night temp drops to 10C, usually semi-cloudy. No foliar feeding at all. Humidity higher then common for this season at my place, but no tool to measure it :)

HereIgrowagain

Yes, can see pics now. That is not mold, it is either a little bit leaf perspiration or it is off some droplets of mildew. As mentioned previously they are looking good. Still at least another 2 weeks to go I think. :tiphat:

Vesnican

Yes, can see pics now. That is not mold, it is either a little bit leaf perspiration or it is off some droplets of mildew. As mentioned previously they are looking good. Still at least another 2 weeks to go I think. :tiphat:

Thank you again my friend :thank you:

Such a relief to hear that is not a mold! It appeared on all plants within max 36 hours on up to one fifth of leafs and popcorn, so that would have to be a big gang of mildews :biggrin:

But the respiration you say sounds realistic. As I think about that, quite big temp differences could cause it and before it occurred, one watering was higher the usual. Now 2 other nights it hasn’t occurred again. I haven’t seen this before, but one learns everyday while growing holy herb.

Latest posts

Latest posts