What's new

Sweet Auto OUT Trilogy - CreamCaramel; BlackJack; BlowMind

Vesnican

ROUND 2

ROUND 2

Dear friends, here we go with update for Day 69.

I fed it yesterday (Biobizz Bloom 2,5ml, Topmax 4ml, Activera 2ml per liter) and I think we can start to flush for next 10 days. What do you think?

Finally there is promising weather forecast for next days: warm, dry, sunny days.

BM 1 DAY 69

HereIgrowagain

They look just about ready for to start the flush. Have you checked the trichs with a magnifier? If they are mostly cloudy with some Amber starting then yes I would begin the flush. If most trichs are still clear then I would give them a few more days still before starting flush. :tiphat:

Vesnican

They look just about ready for to start the flush. Have you checked the trichs with a magnifier? If they are mostly cloudy with some Amber starting then yes I would begin the flush. If most trichs are still clear then I would give them a few more days still before starting flush. :tiphat:

Thank you buddy!

To be honest I have only very very basic magnifier, which is able to 3x zoom some an aphid and that’s it :biggrin: But I have just ordered a pro one, which can zoom up to 100x, to be be ready to face this kind of question in my future grows :smoker:

Using that old one, it seems that trichs are more clear then cloudy, but really hard to say, so I will do one more feeding today – Day 70 and tomorrow I will start to flush.

Last edited:

Vesnican

Invasion army

Invasion army

Would you believe, that within 48 hours the population of aphides can explode so much and cover whole fan leaf?

Thanks Jah only one was like this. Few other leaves cut and some other nests of evil smashed manually :spanky:

Vesnican

Round 2

Round 2

Day 75

The gang is looking well. Buds are getting fatter and bigger leaves turning yellow, as it might be. Due to less N fertile, as Jaypp advised me, results of round 2 will beat the round 1 I hope :dueling:

I need to cut them down this Sunday no matter what happens. I am leaving abroad, My GF will take care of drying process :dancer:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one Vesnican, thanks for sharing.

They seem to be loaded with resin :D

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

Vesnican

Round 2

Round 2

DAY 80 – Cheers everyone! Here we go with last update before tomorrow´s harvest.

Both Blow Minds looking really well done, I think I cannot earn anything more from it. Almost too much? Buds are full of meat, there is definitely some amber in the trichs.

BM1 day 80

Vesnican

BM2 day 80

Quiz question: Does Anyone know, what is that in the red circle? It appeard on the BM top bud in the Round 1 too.

Vesnican

Round 2

Round 2

Black Jack – This is a beautiful plant. Strong, vital, frosty, turning purple. Hints of amber in some trichs.

BJ day 80

Is the top bud settled by little green aliens from Mars? :eek:)

Vesnican

Round2

Round2

Cream caramel – buds getting fat within the flushing period. The slowest one in this run, maybe could stay just few more days. Almost no amber in trichs today. But still looking very nice.

CC day 80

Vesnican

Thank you all for your advises, comments and checking this thread :tiphat: In about 2 weeks I will add pics of dry material and overall info summarizing both grow rounds.

Vesnican

Strain review

Strain review

Black Jack auto:
Medium size. Side buds were heavy, side branches almost needed support. Dark fruit and honey smell, a lot of resin.

Cream Caramel auto:
Medium size, more side branches then BJ. Fruity smell. Buds little bit fluffier then BJ. In round 2 I would harvest him few day later, if I could.

Blow mind auto:
2 phenos occurred. One short robust plant, let say indica pheno, producing heavier buds then second pheno, which was bit taller. Smell spicy, earthy, way different then CC and BJ, not fruity.

In average 30g per plant for BJ and CC, and about 25 for BM.

BM need more experience with autos growing, BJ easy to grow and CC something between.

All 12 test seeds I received popped, great germ rate Sweet boys.
5 plants were given to friends. I will post their results later I hope.

Last edited:

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
I'm a pretty big fan of the Black Jack auto. Mine turned out a lot like yours although I yielded more per plant than that. They were also done in the ground outside so no root limits - just space as I planted them too close.

My best auto size wise was destroyed by a Deer but it had plenty of root space and space in general and was a Jack 47. Would have easily been over a QP. Some interesting plants for sure out there and Sweet Seeds is doing it right IMO.

I'm curious how your Black Jack's smelled - I ran 12 of them and most of them had a really nice peppery sweetness that reminded me of a nice Jack but then some had a realllly dank kind of diesel pungentness to them and they were really nice to smell indeed.

I hope they take the line in a couple directions and try to keep both terp profiles because both are pretty remarkable IMO.