What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swazi Red (Afropips)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
May I ask what Kind og madagaskan and col. Red du u Wanna use? Are they from a seed com. Or private collec ?
Malagasy is wild and unworked direct from its motherland.
For Colombian Red it's an old line worked by Kagyu, Coastal Seed Co, private gift.

Thanks for you support ;)

whats the buzz like?

Electric and trippy for the most potent ones that are quite stony after hours of high and softer clean energizer for the rest. The most energetic weed on earth i think, speed dope like! Can be dangerous for the heart, poison SA legend!

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Electric tingly but stoned in the head with almost no body or comedown. It’s been curing for awhile now and I wish I had kept the smaller plants to cure longer but they went quick. This plant smells of camphor and orange zest.
Excellent weed.
Vaping now.✌️
IMG_2173.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts