What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swazi Red (Afropips)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@Sub24ox7 I look forward your next up here too THX :smoke:

Swazi rooibard gold pheno
IMG_1951.jpeg

IMG_1952.jpeg

IMG_1953.jpeg

IMG_1954.jpeg

Red raid:
IMG_1955.jpeg

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

DozerFarms

How can i get some of these swazis to play with im doing some landrace work and this is one im trying to get my hands on, any helps appreciated. Not looking for a hand out! Thanks

DozerFarms

I see only place that has it is seedheaven and their out of stock will it be restocked thru them or where can i find the email contact

420empire

Veteran
Well that strain just put it Self in top the list.
Sound great, Hope the ratio also goes for other collectors😉 btw Roms would u fem the cola pheno , or is it not your styla 🤗🌞

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you to confirm Sub, by the way have you experienced special thing like trippy speedy little story? Totem animal flash feeling maybe?

Ya 420empire i will never femz anything ;) I just plan to separate Black and Gold lines from the Red will see!

420empire

Veteran
👍🏼
That Really sounds interesting. And Nice to have 2 diff. versions.
Do u Wanna blend it with another landrace perhaps🤓

420empire

Veteran
Really appreciate your work Roms. It's so Nice you spend your time effort to keep these alive. Hope u will make a growlog of the other crosses you have planned for. May I ask what Kind og madagaskan and col. Red du u Wanna use? Are they from a seed com. Or private collec ?
Big up!

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts