What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swampys Jackherer grow Round Two.2400 watts.

swampy_nz

Well,its that time again.Going bigger and better this time.
Gone is the 3 plant, single 600 watt closet,to be replaced by a 6.6 x 6.6 grow tent with 4 x 600 watt hps in my spare room with 20 plants.will be looking at pulling 5+ pounds this time round.
Feel free to pull up a chair and enjoy the show.
Just received 25 JH clones to be thinned down to 20 before flowering.:joint:

picture.php

C

CMoon

im pulling a chair up swampy.....thats one hell of a jackh pheno you grow.....bring on the lamps:woohoo:

kiwiboy

I'll be watching with great delight.

And the two links i your footnote are the same, going to your old grow.

L-Immortal

Swampy all looks well, I checked out your first and aside from the damn borg it was a sweet run. I am pulling up a lazy boy chair now. Lotsa luck, and the 5+ lb run looks like a real nice possibility

Awesom pulling upa seat for this one!! Are you gonna be running in the Max Yield again? Are you using the Growlush or EziTent? Anyway this should be the shit if your last grow's anything to go by!

swampy_nz

Thanks guys.all welcome.:joint:
Yep,gunna use the maxyield again,with its new formula.
went for a nosy to the switched on gardener today to check out the tents and to tell you the truth i wasn't very impressed.for $500 i was expecting more so i might just knock one up out off 2x2s and panda film for alot cheaper.
here are the girls.bagged up and ready to go.
picture.php

luv2garden

Hell ya Swampy I'm in for the 2nd ride looking real good so far with those 20 clones botha! Hold on a sec I'm grabbing some :lurk: lol....

B

bongoie

high swampy , gonna b watching with interest . will tie my hammock from them and watch from there lol . ur soooooo lucky with clones . just sprouted some JH , going to give it another run . Njoy the new kit . cant wait 2 c whot happens ere :lurk:

swampy_nz

cheers guys.
Kiwiboy,i tipped mine and tied the main branches down which kept them low.
they were only about 60 cms tall.shortest plants iv ever grown. :)

swampy_nz

hey bro.pretty boring at the mo.Just letting the clones settle in to there new home.
Honestly,my main problem is deciding what type of grow style im gunna do.I keep changing my mind,but im pretty sure im gunna go vertical this time.

picture.php

kiwiboy

Vertical will be interesting to watch.
I'll be trying the perpetual sog techinque for awhile 4 plants per square foot. Wanna see how productive it is going to be.