What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swampys Jackherer grow Round Two.2400 watts.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice bro.they look real happy in there.keep up the bomb work.peace-T-

M Blaze

Like just pinching out the new growth at the very tip of the plant? Have u got any close up pics of that?

kiwiboy

Looking good swampy.

For everyone to know I got the same jacks as swampy, but I'll be sogging them under 2 600w coco setup. So it will be interesting to compare the results.
I got the 8 Jacks on 12/12 tommorrow.

swampy_nz

cheers guys.
will be interesting to see how kiwiboy does with the jacks in a SOG.:joint:

M Blaze, i just used scissors to cut off the whole new growth tip.
Hard to see but the small brown dot is the cut.

picture.php

M Blaze

Cheers bro, that seems very close to FIMming and is almost the same as what I do but sometimes I dont even use siccors. Im lookin forward to seeing how your plants progress.

swampy_nz

end of week 3 veg.starting to get nice and bushy with strong lateral branches.
Got the wood for my grow room today so will start building tomorrow.
one more week in the bags they are in,then a re pot,another week of veg and then the switch.:joint:

picture.php

swampy_nz

re potted today.im sure they will really take off with the extra root space.
will stay in their 1.5 gallon bags until their move into the flower room where they will be planted 2 per 14 gallon tub for a total of 8 tubs and 16 plants.
i will give them a few days to settle in then tip them all again.
flower room is under construction and i will post pics when shes done.cheers.
cant seem to post pics at the mo,will try latter.

swampy_nz

Getting a bit crowded in here,16 plants in all.They have really taken off since the re pot.just a few more days and they will be in their new home.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

blackone

Veteran
I just have to subscribe to this one! They're vegging quite fast there, I bet they're already dying for their next repot.