What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swampys Jackherer grow Round Two.2400 watts.

swampy_nz

Day 9 of veg.these girls are growing like rockets. :)
Gunna give them a weak organic mix today to start off the nutes.

picture.php

moff

this looks like it will be fun!! congrats on the last grow it looked amazing. wish u the best of luck man.

loved the last grow, will be sittin in on this one.

you got the cut from a club, right?

i was going to grab some seeds ($180 :yoinks:) and see if I could get some good papas.

keep up the good work, this vertical should be great!

peace,

-sg

swampy_nz

cheers guys.:friends:
I got the clones through a friend.
I live in newzealand,highest cannabis arrest rate in the world,no clubs here,only secret ones.:D

cheers guys.:friends:
I got the clones through a friend.
I live in newzealand,highest cannabis arrest rate in the world,no clubs here,only secret ones.:D

ahhhh, good to know. I remembered you getting the clone, but I forgot new zealand doesnt have any! oh well ...

stay safe buddy,
-sg

swampy_nz

Cheers brother.:joint:
Anyway,change of plans.
Im gunna grow 8 large plants in a 6x8 room in large 13 gallon pots under my 4x600 watt lights.Gunna have me some trees.
the other 16 jacks are off to a good home.:tongue:
will be looking at getting around 8-10 ounces per plant,hopefully more,so they are going to need a longer veg period but its all good.
more pics soon.

M Blaze

Swampy bro, im onboard for this one. I grew some monster Herer trees last time and they were absolutely huge and was a good smoke too.

swampy_nz

sounds like a plan swampy. trees kick ass!
They sure do. :D

How long are you planing to veg them for? How tall do you want them to be in the end?
I vegged my last lot for 3.5 weeks,so maybe 5-6 weeks?
Not sure about the height as the jack don't get very tall.shes a bit of trial and error this time round but i will tip at least once,maybe twice and tie all branches down.I wouldn't think any higher than 3 feet.

M Blaze

They sure do. :D

I vegged my last lot for 3.5 weeks,so maybe 5-6 weeks?
Not sure about the height as the jack don't get very tall.shes a bit of trial and error this time round but i will tip at least once,maybe twice and tie all branches down.I wouldn't think any higher than 3 feet.

Our last Herer trees grew to 8ft tall (including pots). In the first 2 weeks of 12/12 they just took off and grew to the point we had to use some stunt growth shit to slow them up (bit late for that lol). They were vegged for about 6-7 weeks. I got some pics of them but I didnt wanna post em up here in your journal.

M Blaze

Ok bro, just let me know if you want me to delete them at any time. They ended up being chopped about 1-2weeks early but they still yielded very well.

These were the pics of week 3 and the ceiling is 9ft high

Plants110.jpg

Plants109.jpg

Plants103.jpg

Plants104.jpg

swampy_nz

now thats what im talking about.lol
what size pots are those(in liters)
were you getting 1.5 pounds off those ones?

M Blaze

now thats what im talking about.lol
what size pots are those(in liters)
were you getting 1.5 pounds off those ones?

They were 60lt pots, I always use them. Those 4 trees produced a total of 12lbs. Unfortunately they were chopped early due to some mould starting inside some of the thick colas. I was interstate with my girl at the time and my brother got paranoid when he saw the mould so he chopped them. I came back to see my share of the yield which was dissapointing coz I wanted to get some pics of the final product before and after harvest. Oh well theres always next time

swampy_nz

I have thinned them down to 16 and tipped them.I might be putting 2 plants each into 14 gallon tubs.we will see.lol

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts