What's new

Swampys Jackherer grow Round Two.2400 watts.

Danknuggler

love the setup almost same as mine except I'm in a 6x6 walk in closet with 4 digital 600's its like the perfect setup.I'd love to see how close you come to your 5 lb prediction after harvest.I just pulled way less than that under same watts.Maybe 2.I'll come back and check on this one bro, good lookin garden!If there werent so many gangsters I would maybe consider moving to NZ hehe. nuggler

blackone

Veteran
Nice grow there! I bet those are gonna be some colas - definitely not a 9 week pheno you got so it's probably got a lot more filling out to do.

Hey bro. I go away but I cant stop coming back to check it out! This grow is AESOME mega inspirational dude! You are one talented man MR Swampy hopefuly NZ will one day have lots more people as talented as yourself!!

swampy_nz

cheers guys.
kronikal,get a few more grows under your belt and your away.looks like your on the right track anyways.:yes:

keke.nz

Looking amazing bro! Those girls should really start putting on the weight soon! Always seems a hassle to get more stakes and stake the drooping colas but if you look at it in a good way, thats really what you want haha...

How long do you think you'll let them go?

Peace keke :joint:

swampy_nz

Looking amazing bro! Those girls should really start putting on the weight soon! Always seems a hassle to get more stakes and stake the drooping colas but if you look at it in a good way, that's really what you want haha...

How long do you think you'll let them go?

Peace keke :joint:

dunno bro.at least another week,maybe 2.i always start getting nervous around this time.lol.
so far no signs of bugs or mold,altho some of the bud leaves are getting some rust spots.

keke.nz

ah yeah sweet, I'd recommend another 2 but i can't really talk, you know the strain and stuff. Always a good sign when theres no mold haha.. hmm rust spots? Have you started to flush yet?

swampy_nz

they got their last dose of ferts yesterday.good old water from here on.i think the rusting is mag or cal deficiency.not to worried about it.:joint:

stoneroad

SWAMPY
My MAN, have to say dog your plants are looking like a little forest in there.
You have inspired me to kill time at work at draw up a 6x6x8 flower box like yours and 1600w rather than 2400w. Just wondering is the total build cost of your set up some wheres around 1500 cause that's what I have pieced together but I do have a lot of left overs from my Dro runs. hit me back thanks again man hope to see the harvest soon!

swampy_nz

Hey stoneroad.
Cost me around $2500 nz dollars.already had 1 light and the fan etc.shit soon adds up when you start adding ferts,soil and shit.:joint:

swampy_nz

yeah bro,some 2x4,panda film and a shit load of duct tape.lol
had alot of shit lying round that i used which helped alot

swampy_nz

end of week 7(day 48ish)
getting the chop soon.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is a friggin beautiful sight!!!! very well done swampy!

Last edited:

keke.nz

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAA fukin beautiful! how much longer you thinking? you had a look at trich color?

peace keke

Latest posts

Latest posts