What's new

Swampys Jackherer grow Round Two.2400 watts.

kiwiboy

hey Swampy, I have pulled the 8 Jacks you gave me. Cut weigh was 55 ounces. I'll know the dry weigh in a couple of days( guesstimate 11ounces).

So in a space of 2 sq ft. with a 1/10 share of 1200w light not to bad. That works out to 2.56 grams per watt, or whatever.

swampy_nz

hey Swampy, I have pulled the 8 Jacks you gave me. Cut weigh was 55 ounces. I'll know the dry weigh in a couple of days( guesstimate 11ounces).

So in a space of 2 sq ft. with a 1/10 share of 1200w light not to bad. That works out to 2.56 grams per watt, or whatever.

sweet bro.how long did they go in flower?

Expat

I'll trade six of my tall, thin leafed, sativa dom Jack Herer that smells of lemons for six of your sexy idica mommas clones anytime.

Well Chur Chur to a great grow and set up. You ever grow the Kiwi Skunk? I have always been semi interested cuz of the NYC its crossed wit. And it looks like a quick finish

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really want you to run these for another week to 10 days.

I think they have SO much more to offer.

But I understand that the 'rents are coming over.

dotblunt

Without question those could use a few more weeks. Shit, from your last August 11th pics every pistil was still white as snow.

So well done, don't get impatient yet Bro :)

Dot

swampy_nz

Hey guys.:wave:
had to pull them today.rang the folks up to try and get them to put their visit off for a week or 2 but no go.they will be here next monday so had to pull.could have gone another week or 2 but thems the breaks.
weighed up to around 8736 grams wet.with a 1/4 approx dry weight this should end up around 78 ounces.this is not including 3 big bags of popcorn buds i couldnt be fucked dealing with.I will give that to mates to fight over.lol
cheers for all the comments and advice.will see yas soon.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Good grow man:) Shame to see that you had to cut it early but I'm sure you got some nice smoke anyway.
That nugget looks tight - quite resinous also when the leaves are trimmed off.

keke.nz

WOOOO! that is one of the best sights ive seen in a while bro. looks like you should hit you 5lb goal too ae. awesome work shit looks like some nice smoke.

BEAUTIFUL

Peace keke :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
swampy
Howzit brother..?? Sorry ya had to pull the plug earlier than ya wanted.. But ya still look like ya came out like a champ.. great work.. Look forward to your next.. peace.

sack

swampy_nz

cheers guys.taking a little break but will be back into it soon.:joint:
total dry weight was 74 ounces.just over 4.5 pounds.:woohoo:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4.5 lbs from 2400 watts... great job... .86 grams per watt... almost at the high sought after 1g per watt markkk

good job swampy :party: