What's new

Swampys Jackherer grow Round Two.2400 watts.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin great brotha,ur rockin the hell outta that chit!!!
cant wait to see them in like 30 more :woohoo:
peace-T-

swampy_nz

Still 3 weeks to go.:yoinks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

keke.nz

dammmmmm there going off bro! you think you'll hit your 5lb goal? i recon you have a good chance for sure.

peace keke

swampy_nz

Yeah,i think i will get close.I was a bit worried that they were abit behind because of the cold but they have really taken off in the last week or so sinse i started the canna P K 13,14.With nearly 2.5 weeks to go they are gunna be monsters.Im already having problems with the branches drooping all over the place.iv put the exhust fan and inside fan on another timer so that they are on for periods when the lights are off to combat high humidity.last thing i need is mold in the last few weeks.:joint:

swampy_nz

I have also noticed that the buds in the middle that dont get the direct lighting but get hit from both sides with weaker light are bigger than those right under the lamps.alot bigger in fact.

keke.nz

Yeah a couple of weeks ago when you said about the temp problem I didnt think you'd hit 5lbs but now they are looking insane haha.

I think Im going to have to try turning my inside fan and exhaust on to while lights are out cause the humidity levels in my room get to 80% which isnt too good. Definately when we get near the end. Will see what happens.

Trueeee, that might be a help for me too, I have two lights in my room with 4 plants under 1 and 2 plants in a SCROG under the other. I hope the light from the SCROG will hit the outer buds on the others because its a bit crowded in there.

Keep it up anyways bro.

Peace keke :joint:

john cutter

Looking great. Im setting up something similiar for the winter, I may go with hempy tubs though. Very cool grow you got man.

Man that is a beautiful sight, I am drooling!!! You are the MAN!!! Why can't we have more A+ product like this in NZ rather than the crap that always seams to be floating around. I've got a few Afghani's going down here in the 04 and some White Dutch and Big Bud's on the way ready for my next crank but nothing I do compares to your grow. Im envious bro keep it up!!!

Expat

New Zealand's excellence in farming continues...
Any chance of you dragging one of the tubs out for a photo op?
It would be nice to see the individual plant(s).
Your Jack seems very indica like. If not topped would it be more sativa shaped? And do the buds have a lemony taste/smell?

Yeti

Beautiful setup swampy. I bet those have monster roots. Might have to give the recycling bins a shot.

swampy_nz

cheers guys.:joint:
might try take one of the containers out tomorrow for a pic.
the jack pheno i have is pretty much pure indica.doesnt get very high at all.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
swampY
Howzit..?? Hope all is well yer way.. Stopped in to see wats new and WOWzerz Beautiful grow brother.. K+ Very healthy gurls.. I will bbl to peep them down the stretch.. peace..

sack

swampy_nz

start of week seven,day 42 of 12/12
had to go buy some more stakes,branches cant handle the weight.:woohoo:
i wish i had a better camera to take some decent bud shots,but oh well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
swampster
Howzit brother..?? Man im glad i logged on and first thread i see is yours.. So brother they are looking PHAT as fock.. Im sure you said in start of thread, but what nutes do ya use if ya dont mind? Man healthy gurls thanx for sharing them... peace..

sack

swampy_nz

Hi Sack.:wave:
im using the canna range this time round for flowering.canna flores from week 3 of flower and canna P K 13,14 for week 5.the P K really boosted the flowering big time.:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts