zappa66

1014775.jpg

1014779.jpg

1014780.jpg

1014783.jpg

Shroomy: thanks, pm sent

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hey Zappa, it is always a pleasure to see a fellow swampologist pull down some monster buds. I've been following this thread religiously, and now that I'm down to the dregs of my last grow whose harvest lasted me 3 years, I guess it is time to clear the jungle that has claimed by own grow spot on a mini-island down in the watery labyrinth, to revive my swamp forest garden.

Gotta plug the knot-holes in my old wooden dugout canoe to get there first though, heh heh.

Greens

Hehe, August 18th and your crop is just about finished! Hard to beat that with buds as frosty and potent as GG. Well done Zappa. I'm wondering what the two in the mix are now. lol. My guess is Manitoba Medicine on the left and another GG5 on the right of the pic (first pic are the mix plants, right?). However, they could both be more GG5. lol. If you smell pine, sour grape, or black licorice, it is likely MB Meds. If it is more sweet seasoning, spice, fuel, coffee, then it is GG5. Both will have skunky undertones and both can have citrus smells as well.

Greens

zappa66

I was kind of thinking that larger mix (in the first pic.) was meds, the buds have a more blunt like in appearance then the gold, which are a more spear like. Whatever it is, buds are like rocks and sticky....:yummy:

zappa66

Sorry for the lack of update, I have been real busy lately. I wanted to harvest the last 3 plants a week back but did not have the time needed to trim, As a result the plants got some significant mold, but the buds themselves look like they really bulked up in the extra week. They seem a bit on the fluffy side but I’m sure that was caused by the location not the genetics. I’ll toss up a smoke report as soon as they really start to cure. As of now I’ll just say the get the job done!
1014840.jpg

1014843.jpg

1014845.jpg

1014846.jpg

1014849.jpg

1014851.jpg

Fluorobuds

Thanks for putting all the pics up, this is exactly how I have been thinking of setting up my outside project next year, looks like it works awesome. Sick job Zap!

zappa66

Thank you all for the kind words, props go to Unleashdagreen . net and Greens the breeder of the seeds.
edit: I got about 11oz from both tubs. I would have got more but I harvested about 1/2 the plants early due to fear of mold. As you can see in the last series of pics some buds had some spots of mold. It was worth it as the plants I left up did much better then the earlyer ones
I'm trying two clones per tub next year; I'm hoping for 12oz per from pre vegged clones. I'll also have a few other plots going on as well. Seeds I have for the 2010 season: GG#3, Bluebonic#11xGG#3, Skunk#1xGG#3, Mightyfreeze, Esben Mix, Fucktard...its gona' be big and its gona' be lots of fucking fun!

rockfish

Would love a smoke report on the GG. I looked around on unleashdagreen and couldn't really tell if those beans are still available. Anybody have info about that? I may be looking at an outdoor set up next Summer at a similar latitude.
~rock~

bluebuds

nice looking top buds on those zappa!!! i cant wait until spring!!! one of my spots looks similar to your area! what are you starting this year? -bluebuds

zappa66

Would love a smoke report on the GG. I looked around on unleashdagreen and couldn't really tell if those beans are still available. Anybody have info about that? I may be looking at an outdoor set up next Summer at a similar latitude.
~rock~
Before greens stoped growing, he gave BreederBrad lots of seeds to continue the lines. A large batch of GG#3 and #5 have been due "any day now" for the last month or so...lots of other great early outdoor gear from other breeders on the site if you can't wait. Otherwhise I'd just watch udg. I have a funny feeling those seeds won't be in stock very long with the reputation GG has earned in the last few years:smokeit:

fantastic smoke, I'm down to the dregs, but goddamn I'm baked!

have a happy and safe new year icmag...

P.S. If the drama gets you down pop over to unleash da green . net

Latest posts

Latest posts