What's new

SuperSilverHaze

oaktree

Awesome pedro48. Bud looks great, super resinated. I see what you mean by the bluish hue the trics give off. Looks like some tasty hazey smoke. Congrats on the harvest. 2.5 o's isn't bad from one plant. Looking forward to that smoke report. Can we get some close up shots of some buds when it's all dry? Enjoy.

Peace:canabis:

G

oaktree said:
Awesome pedro48. Bud looks great, super resinated. I see what you mean by the bluish hue the trics give off. Looks like some tasty hazey smoke. Congrats on the harvest. 2.5 o's isn't bad from one plant. Looking forward to that smoke report. Can we get some close up shots of some buds when it's all dry? Enjoy.

Peace:canabis:

Hey thanks for the nice words!!!

And yes, I will have pics when the buds are dried out some. I have jarred the loose ones that were on that plate already. The bigger ones may get jarred tonight. I need to recheck them/weigh them to see what the moisture content is, etc.

In all honesty....I think I could have done things differently and got a better result.....BUT this was my first go at Mr Nice's SSH. I'm thinking I can do better this time in both quality and quanity. I'm sure gonna try. That is going to be documented over in that other thread of mine. I'm doing a kind of how to thread for other newbies like myself.

Anyway I'll be back with pics as soon as I can. I have to do some work with my new plants right now I have been busy with work and traveling and my new plants need some attention, transplanting, a couple look like it need some Nitrogen already. The two oldest need transplanting to 3L pots and put into flower. Lots going on so I apologize if I'm a bit tardy with pics, etc.

Hehehehe and I just smoked about a 1/2 bowl of dried pistils that had fallen off the lil buds ai just jarrred. I mean VERY little, and have a nice buzz going LOL!

pedro
:sasmokin:

G

Here is a picture of my total harvest from my one Mr Nice SSH and Seedsman Skunk Haze.

The top jars are SSH 14 grams each jar.
The bottom jars are my Skunk Haze 10 grams each jar.
The jars are 1 quart jars for reference.
The Skunk haze buds were fluffier than the SSH and so I couldn't fill them as full as the SSH were were somewhat denser buds.

The Skunk Haze total harvest was closer to 70 grams since I "stole" some out early to smoke :sasmokin:

So I got 2 ounces plus from each plant. Not too bad considering it was my first grow of very sativa dominant strains and the plants had to be kept relatively small(under 44" tall)

The smoke on both strains is VERY good at this time and I expect it to get better with some curing. I can recommend these strains to those who like sativas and haze hybrids. Very easy plant to grow IMO. You need room OR you need to be prepared for a lot of LST, etc. These strains that like to get large.

pedro
:sasmokin:

Bud shots a bit later

SkunK Haze in bottom jars

G

nice. i always wanted to grow ssh.good harvest enjoy your fruits and stay safe.

congrats' on the harvest pedro....

i have one question... how many watts of light is the SSH grown under, and with what kind of "technology" (HPS, CFL...)??????

G

HumanPheno said:
congrats' on the harvest pedro....

i have one question... how many watts of light is the SSH grown under, and with what kind of "technology" (HPS, CFL...)??????

Thanks for stopping by!

They were vegged under 4 T-8 48" fluorescents for 5-6 weeks.

They were flowered for 90+ days under a 400W HPS. Electronic ballast for better efficiency and especially no noise.

Photoperiod was 10/14 which I think probably wasn't necessary, but I wanted to make sure they flowered without problems.

I think I will do 12/12 this time. Should get a better yield. If I have flowering problems, I can always cut back to 11/13 or 10/14.

pedro

Latest posts

Latest posts