What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Skelly Hash Plant

Greenmopho

Looks like my HP girls that I had back in the day...before the po-po came and knocked all my stuff down....

Any bud/flower pics?

Kush_Kloud

Could HP#1 and SSHP be the hashplants that came from the underground bunkers that where mentioned by Dave Man on the Adam Dun show? It was mentioned on the OG Kush origins episodes # 1 and 2. Also Dave Man mentioned that these underground bunkers grew out many tens of thousands of plants, some of which where Lebanese hashplants with red color traits (maybe Lebanese Red), Afghani landraces, Hawaiian-Afghani (possibly New Zealand Ducks foot), and Thai strains. These seeds were said to have been smuggled in the USA along with some hash and buds from some hash growing countries. Also he said these strains are the parental plants of northernlights, sensi seeds hashplant, and possibly krytonite/crippy aka OG Kush. But personally I believe that he was referring to Dog Bud and not OG Kush. Because the states where he mentioned the 3 way crosses of these parental plants went were, California, Canada, Oregen, and one other country Amsterdam. Also the reason why I conclude that he was talking about Dog Bud instead of OG Kush is because I've read the story about Dog Bud possibly coming from the California Oregen Border. Which makes more sense to me because OG Kush or Triangle Kush/Crippy looks like it has what I've read it has in the Geneology which is Lemon Thai crossed with Old World Paki Kush from Kailua Kid then the male from this cross which was called the secret ingredient crossed to the Chemdog 91' clone.
Of course this is all assumption from what makes the most sense to me from what I have read. I don't mean to start any aurgements because we all know that there's enough of that on the internet specificly about this very topic. I'm am just trying piece together and make some sense of these stories. Now what I want to figure out is who has Kailua Kid's Old world paki Kush seeds or clone. Supposedly it was also in the original Bubba Kush. Please let me know if I'm making any sense of this missing link to the OG Kush/Triangle Kush and Dog Bud Geneology. Also I found some pictures online of the Old World Paki Kush that I'll post later if I figure out how to do that lol.

KK

Dankwolf

Could HP#1 and SSHP be the hashplants that came from the underground bunkers that where mentioned by Dave Man on the Adam Dun show? It was mentioned on the OG Kush origins episodes # 1 and 2. Also Dave Man mentioned that these underground bunkers grew out many tens of thousands of plants, some of which where Lebanese hashplants with red color traits (maybe Lebanese Red), Afghani landraces, Hawaiian-Afghani (possibly New Zealand Ducks foot), and Thai strains. These seeds were said to have been smuggled in the USA along with some hash and buds from some hash growing countries. Also he said these strains are the parental plants of northernlights, sensi seeds hashplant, and possibly krytonite/crippy aka OG Kush. But personally I believe that he was referring to Dog Bud and not OG Kush. Because the states where he mentioned the 3 way crosses of these parental plants went were, California, Canada, Oregen, and one other country Amsterdam. Also the reason why I conclude that he was talking about Dog Bud instead of OG Kush is because I've read the story about Dog Bud possibly coming from the California Oregen Border. Which makes more sense to me because OG Kush or Triangle Kush/Crippy looks like it has what I've read it has in the Geneology which is Lemon Thai crossed with Old World Paki Kush from Kailua Kid then the male from this cross which was called the secret ingredient crossed to the Chemdog 91' clone.
Of course this is all assumption from what makes the most sense to me from what I have read. I don't mean to start any aurgements because we all know that there's enough of that on the internet specificly about this very topic. I'm am just trying piece together and make some sense of these stories. Now what I want to figure out is who has Kailua Kid's Old world paki Kush seeds or clone. Supposedly it was also in the original Bubba Kush. Please let me know if I'm making any sense of this missing link to the OG Kush/Triangle Kush and Dog Bud Geneology. Also I found some pictures online of the Old World Paki Kush that I'll post later if I figure out how to do that lol.

KK

Would make alot of sense .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts