What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Skelly Hash Plant

-=WZ=-

EnkoGnitto said:
I agree, HP#1 is not very similar to bubba in my book....For me bubba is more of a candied carmel taste and HP#1 is straight hashy, acrid, piney expansive goodness.

EnkoGnitto

LOL that avatar is still funny as **** my man.... :muahaha:

JJ-NYC

Hindu Killer said:
the old ghani used to taste......minty exhale, acrid powerful expansion and 2 toke stone.
That's how HP#1 is; it kinda has a bitterness to it too. Grows small and leafy(very dark leaves), but produces nice solid nugs.

Last edited:
G

Interesting to note that as soon as a thread reaches its pinnacle about RKS, and everyones whipped up about it somebody comes out of the wood work, with an amazing story about this variety everyones been talking about, but few are able to get ahold of.

Ive been around the forums for so long, that Ive seen this exact scenario play out dozens of times over the years. Its bound to happen in the near future as well.

W

wonkanobe

sorry for the delay.I had some set backs with my three cutsI got. they were not vegging well and had some mites, so i repotted them in cocco and a nice amount of large size perlite. Ithen sprayed them with this natrul mite spray thats gotlike ginger and garlic and other stuff and they ****ing almost died. so I have been nursing them back to life. I gave one to a buddy to veg under a 1k halide and he is working on getting her back in action. then i took a cut and gave it to a friend I am not sure if it rooted or not but he will keep it going if it does. So my two are coming back slowly but it lookslike i wont lose it.

W

wonkanobe

this cut of hp is pre hp with #'s. my buddy was from the pnw and said to me in 88 i these beans are hplant. and germed them and they were awsome nugz. Ultra skunky and grew like the pics of hp in the cannabibble lit cat tails or fox tails.

shaolin- dude if you think there is some pre planned plot to intro a rks plant after there is hype about it your crazy. I have been dreaming of getting this cut for years and finally went thru with
the work to obtain it. cuz it has rks atributes is just a coincidence.
I have has multipletimes in the early 90's were I have had as little as an eighth in my pocket and had people in stores say did some one hit a skunk. so we shall seein the next 6months if i dont kill the moms

JJ-NYC

wonkanobe said:
Ithen sprayed them with this natrul mite spray thats gotlike ginger and garlic and other stuff and they ****ing almost died.
Let's hope for the best. You should never spray unrooted clones with any mite spray until they are rooted. Sprays clog the leafs intake for water and when they have no roots, well they will just die. Einestein's Oil has killed every mite that was on any clone that was ever given to me and I hear Neem Oil works well too. Go with works the best

-=WZ=-

It's not Pre HP w/ #'s the HP#1 dates back to early 80's and was released from one of the first seed banks around that time I think 81'......good luck with your cut my man..

Scay Beez

You can spray or dip cuts with neem oil (extracts work best; einstein is good, green light, azatrol) but you must quickly wash them off with water afterwards. I've done this every three days with cuts that were in a friends garden I was trying to save, and it's safe.

Baby cuts can't take harsh treatments like pyrethrum and herbal extracts such as hot peppers or corriander oil (sometimes they can, although best not to risk something eaten up badly).

Neem is very gentile I brush my teeth and wash my hair with it!

Looks and sounds like an unbelievable strain. I hope those cuts work out for ya.

- sbz

Latest posts

Latest posts