What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Skelly Hash Plant

Triceratops

Any updates on this gal wonkanobe? My obsession with the skunk is out of control!!! haha Eagerly anticipating some good news on this one my friend....

peace, Tric

G

i'd love to see an update as well :) i bet she starts reaking nice and early :)

kathmandu

you are going to have alot of people hoping this cut turns out to have a true skunk smell. i have a strange feeling that it will, the only times i have had real skunk bud recently (last five years) it was bought and grown in colorado and they had a very distinct look, extreme lime green buds, no more than a few inches long by an inch wide with neon orange hairs and small dark green leaves, happened to be very hard buds due to extreme amount of large clear trichs. will be interesting to see if your cuts are the same as the bud i had once they have been dried and trimmed.

G

Another nice find Wonkanobe. Congrats on that. Hope she has that classic rks flavor to her. Best of luck with this one. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

krome :rasta:

Triceratops

Hindu Killer…. Wonkanobe said earlier in the thread that she is completely ripe in 7 weeks in soil, and with that I can say there is no way that this clone is HP#1. HP#1 takes about 75 days of bloom and she smells and tastes virtually identical to Bubba Kush but with more of narcotic body stone. Truly a medical marvel, but a bitch to grow perfectly, as I have found her to use only half the amount of nutrients (300-400ppm max) of my other strains.

OGbluntman… HP#1 is definitely the real deal. As I have stated earlier, very Bubba-esque but with more power and stone. If you happen to find someone to trade the cut to ya, I seriously hope you make good on what was agreed upon in the first place; after all, I am still waiting on a few simple cuts I am owed for the limited edition HTC stock you were given that NO ONE else even had access to after Bub was busted.

I do not post very often, and it sucks having to post out in the open forum like this; however, after being jerked around and totally ignored I figured I would save someone else the trouble of getting burned by a bad trade. N-E- wayz, the least of my worries are these cuts now, as I have everything I want to grow and then some. What really saddens me is the fact you received Paki IBL seeds that would have contributed to my boy Beancounters preservation project for absolutely NOTHING!

Why don’t you give yourself a great big pat on the back, SCAMMER!

Piffington

Nice info Triceratops, would love to run the HP#1 cut one day....but until then I have some HP#1 crosses I can't wait to start. Would like to hear thadocta's take on the HP#1 as I value his knowledge on these elusive cuts out there :headbange

G

HP1 is in terms of smell/taste is straight hashplant. Triceratops is right in that is has a bubba esque smell, but only in the hashiness. Bubba carries a incensey smell along with the hashiness where as the HP1 is just HASHY and greasy. Reminds me of the 84 UW hashplant in the look of the plant and bud structure as well as the calyx structure, plantwise not like bubba IMO.

and OGBluntman420, get ya scammer ass outta here

-=WZ=-

What's up peeps....Hmmm HP#1 is different then Bubba to me....Like my man Doc said Bubba has more of an incense flavor...The HP#1 is more piney and Hashy although both are have some similar attributes (great smoke)....Hashy and Greasy is a good description for HP#1 .....I also find it has that pine/mint flavor when you exhale....I have made S1's and am working on my Bx......So HP#1 will live on.....I have had the clone for 12 years and it dates back from my boy to more then 20 years.....Nice pics of Wonkanobe I am interested to see how your HP comes out....

M

mosca negra

That's right Doc, I agree with you on that SCAMMER-ASS, OGBLUNTMAN420. Get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mosca Negra

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Thanks for the info guy's. HP#1 is but a dream to me at this point. So I cant speak from first hand experience. To bad these cats have to bring dishonesty into our world. It's because of cats like that, that make it hard for a guy to connect on the real genetics. Im finding out. Ive had a few approach me already. The " you send first" usaully sorts them out! Back to the topic...was just thinking the other day about how the old ghani used to taste......minty exhale, acrid powerful expansion and 2 toke stone. Man how I miss it!

EnkoGnitto

-=WZ=- said:
What's up peeps....Hmmm HP#1 is different then Bubba to me....Like my man Doc said Bubba has more of an incense flavor...The HP#1 is more piney and Hashy although both are have some similar attributes (great smoke)....Hashy and Greasy is a good description for HP#1 .....I also find it has that pine/mint flavor when you exhale....I have made S1's and am working on my Bx......So HP#1 will live on.....I have had the clone for 12 years and it dates back from my boy to more then 20 years.....Nice pics of Wonkanobe I am interested to see how your HP comes out....

I agree, HP#1 is not very similar to bubba in my book....For me bubba is more of a candied carmel taste and HP#1 is straight hashy, acrid, piney expansive goodness. Although they are both great smoke indeed!

EnkoGnitto

Last edited: