What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze

rrog

Veteran
I just ordered some SSH from the Boo. Mr Nice Seed. I hope it's close to what's being described in this thread and so many others. Very much looking forward to the grow.

Is there a place that details these common phenos? I have read about different bud sizes and well as distinct smells. Now you're describing different highs.

This strain seems to have an above average pheno rate. Is there a thread or website that discusses this in more detail?

Thanks for a great report and all the excellent comments and feedback.

I

Iron_Lion

I just ordered some SSH from the Boo. Mr Nice Seed. I hope it's close to what's being described in this thread and so many others. Very much looking forward to the grow.

Is there a place that details these common phenos? I have read about different bud sizes and well as distinct smells. Now you're describing different highs.

This strain seems to have an above average pheno rate. Is there a thread or website that discusses this in more detail?

Thanks for a great report and all the excellent comments and feedback.

There is a few large SSH threads in the Mr Nice vendor forum.

maxibiogreen

Veteran
High!

After many years of wishing to smoke the famous SSH, I've finally had a chance and it was .. amazing.

You know that weed that gets you so motivated you feel like you're on the right track with your life? This is the one, only Sativas enable me to control the high so I can use it for my enjoyment and skip the negative effects of using pot. SSH is unique in that category.

Chatted to random people around me, heard some cool stories, spent an entire day cycling through the city. In my opinion, it could be the ultimate daytime smoke, if I were smoking everyday.

The herb itself looked very interesting - large calyxes, light in color, spicy smell with a hint of tropical fruityness. I didn't have a proper camera but you can look it up at IC, users' pictures represent it very well.

Smoking was an interesting experience too, the smoke so spicy, when I got it in my nostrils it was almost like taking a whiff of rich cinnamon powder or other middle eastern spices. The taste lingers in the front of your tongue, very pleasant :smoker:

Oh and another thing .. it's very long lasting - 2+ hours of sharp vision!

If the report came out a bit all over the place, it's due to my thoughts racing at V6 speed, hehe. SSH - the 100 octane of fuels!

Hi T.
Did you get the chance to also smoke Mango haze or was it only SSH?
That SSH experience looks yummy from what I ve read.....:tiphat:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More of Super Silver Haze [MSN]

7253SSH07.JPG

Smoke some SSH in The Dam from greenplace, was absolutely my favorite smoke off all time !! would be amazing to get a hold of the big yielding pheno

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I have heard there is a nasty cat piss SSH pheno...anyone know the validity of this and if it does exist how hard is it to find?

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had an s1 of slh that smelled like catpiss and rotten cheese so im sure its out there
its a shame i lost that clone. took 13+ weeks to finish. we called it the time machine ;) some of the best smoke ive ever had.

I have heard there is a nasty cat piss SSH pheno...anyone know the validity of this and if it does exist how hard is it to find?
i have the cat piss pheno..my whole house smells like a litter box, even in veg...best plant ever..killed an sfv ogk just to have room to keep her..have had her 4 yrs. now..came from MNS..
i also got a chocolate rain plant that's so cat pissy/creamy might keep her too..very potent she is..

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
i have the cat piss pheno..my whole house smells like a litter box, even in veg...best plant ever..killed an sfv ogk just to have room to keep her..have had her 4 yrs. now..came from MNS..
i also got a chocolate rain plant that's so cat pissy/creamy might keep her too..very potent she is..

Now that is what I wanted to hear. I have 10 seeds of mns ssh...time to crack them. What is the flower time and bud formation like on her?

ion

haze lovers, take your merry selves and find the Beanho.....a breeder selling wares on a canadian seed site. has many selected crosses of mango haze, ssh. golden tiger, neville's........ive ran a mango haze crossed with ssh he made; stellar.........also ran a nl5/hze crossed with mango haze....stellarer. the beans are so cheap you'll blow your wad first time you see the price list. have a great day.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I have a ten week SSH that smells of cat piss, slight skunk and dill pickles. It's a weird combination of smell, but believe it or not very pleasant. She has the best day time energetic power I have found yet. Unfortunately I got her from clone but my friend sprouted her from seed. Il have to ask her to confirm the breeder as she told me but I am not sure anymore. I keep this one for when I really want to get stuff done. What's nice about her is that after about two hours you get that cozy feeling kind of like sitting by the fire on a cold winters night. That's the best way I can describe it. But from what I hear the ten week maturing strains are fairly hard to find. I was lucky to have a friend look for her and then give it to me. Keep looking though, you won't be disappointed.

TGT

rrog

Veteran
SSH is one of those strains that produces many phenos. I let my last SSH run 12 weeks and it's pretty potent. Beyond a daytime buzz for me.

I have a grow finishing in December that I'll let go for only 10 weeks this time.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I will try Mr. Nice SSH outdoors next year, let's hope it's gonna be fire !
I had very good weather even now in November, maybe next year will be even better.
Peace, HJ.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
our ssh ..from mr nice from 1/2 dozen yrs ago goes 85+ days... its ok.. the grail...not even close... this is the longest flowering pheno we found in the pack.. we had a couple/few that were 75days which after a few grows we culled.. still have 1/2 dozen seeds left in the pack, but don't want to waste the time..and space to find another 70/80/90 day pheno... now if we could find a 100/120day...

k-grower

i´m very happy whit this ssh ghs, this pheno is growing height about 170+cm, rooted and then she good to go, no need to veg.
flushed whit ro water last 20 days
takes about 100 days to finish whit intensive lights, very bad strain for low light condition but i would consider it as non commercial pheno as it is very airy and massive amount but covered whit glandheads and sticky all the way sugar leafs even middle of plant.
before harvest trichomes look like most of being milky as 80% milky-yellow???as rest and few clear heads here and there.
strangest looking glands ever, maybe its the uv-b light what i have given them...

the smoke is very pleasant, the odor is like citrus and cottoncandy combined together, tickles on throat but is not harsh at all, does not have the expanding effect on lungs, the buzz last many hours and is very energetic, happy. very little body stone or non exist at all. potency is there there as popcorn is just sticks holding mainly trichomes whit in it. 8/10 overall, keeper. great day time smoke - not for type of smoker who looks heavy munchies and sitting on couch type, no paranoia overall.:tiphat:

Manstien

after reading this i ran and got some 6 month old cured outdoor SSH....YO WHERE IS IRON_LION!!! WE MISS YOU BRO i alway talk to you about MNS SSH pheno hunting...wHERE ARE YOU MAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Here is my SSH, kind of "catholic church" smells like.....LOL, like this description very much

95 days at 12/12 under 600W, this is the earliest one, taking long time to finish as they suffer bit of coldness during some period in December.... anyway looking forward to smoke some of these goodies soon...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• slaveks 008.jpg
    slaveks 008.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 11
  • slaveks 023.jpg
    slaveks 023.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 10
  • slaveks 036.jpg
    slaveks 036.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 12

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we just finished a harvest which included ssh 2 weeks ago... we vegg'd for 60days, flowered for 85days... last nite tried a bud and in a word "BORING"... this is our 4th go with this pheno, and the mum we have was culled n put into the compost file ... there must be a better rep in our remaining beans...

Latest posts

Latest posts