What's new

Super Silver Haze which breeder?

njayjay

Where can i get these MNS 18 packs and how much are they? Im just sayin if it goes arudn the 200 dollar mark it compets with amnesia haze for that price i might get that instead... still trying to decide

BudBo

its up ther in money but u can ask anyone out ther SSH is best if ur gunna spend money on the best then buy the best

Do some readin on how these ppl got ther hazes to put in ther hybrids in the 1st place

I think Soma got his from Nev back in the day but its not a pure haze thot it was a Nl/Haze or sumthin

but to answer ur ? bout wer u can get them go to this website

http://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/home.php

go to strains n click the order button it'll send u to a spot wer it shows wer shantibaba sells his seeds

The only problem u'll hav is probly choosing on the strains to get......tooo much kill variety

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Dude give me a break your impressions are from 1 female .....Try a lil harder and pop the whole pack atleast IF YOUR GONNA JUDGE SOME DOPE of any strain.

at least the whole pack of 15 or 16 seeds... hogwash... how long has the breeder been working this line??? unless the breeder is a pollen chucker, no way you should have to grow out 15/16 seeds to find a good rep of the line.

agree 1 mite not be a true rep. of the line, but a whole pack from a breeder like shanti... gotta disagree... now if the breeder was reeferman, it mite take 10packs and u still won't find a keeper... but a 1st class breeder like shanti...nope...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I like Arjan well enough,it's "feminizing" every fucking plant under the sun with a commercially viable name,whether or not it's intelligently viable for the grower,that wears me out,is all.

yo rez.. we grew out 7 out of 10 of your basic kush fem'd seeds....all males, while we sowed 4 of the 10 fem'd abusive kush seeds at the same time, and they were all ladies...

all goes to show don't fuk with mother nature..

ps, the buds on the abusive were some of the largest we have EVER grown...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
ive grown mr nice ssh, and it was better than any of the "silver haze's" i have tried in the dam over the years. good germ rates and good girlie rates with no hermies, i had some super tall phenos though.

i for one despise how over commercial and strain stealing ghs is. And i really hate how every noob grower is brainwashed by his marketing, then go aroud blaring that it is true, he is the "king of cannabis". would some one tell me why their painting seeds? i know it has a germ enhancing substance in, but why the gimmicky colours? i dont think it has any thing to do with being a breeder.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
ive grown mr nice ssh, and it was better than any of the "silver haze's" i have tried in the dam over the years. good germ rates and good girlie rates with no hermies, i had some super tall phenos though.

i for one despise how over commercial and strain stealing ghs is. And i really hate how every noob grower is brainwashed by his marketing, then go aroud blaring that it is true, he is the "king of cannabis". would some one tell me why their painting seeds? i know it has a germ enhancing substance in, but why the gimmicky colours? i dont think it has any thing to do with being a breeder.

Self proclaimed king of cannabis and nothing more than a business man.

Go with Mr Nice seeds, I just got a pack of his SSH

Wait...What?

Veteran
Discussions of this type come up periodically on the DJ Short forum with regards to Sagarmatha and Dutch Passion.

Do Your Research. Find out which is "The Real Deal" and which is a knock-off. For all the risk involved, spend your hard-earned money on "The Real Deal" instead of the knock-off. Free advice is worth exactly what you paid for it :D

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
I think you will be happiest with Mr.Nice SSH. It's the real deal, and if I were buying more SSH I would hold out for Mr.Nice if none where available. I would avoid the fem seeds like everyone has been saying. When I hear a release is going to be fems I immediately lose interest. Go Mr. Nice for SSH or consider going with one of Rez's SSH hybrids from his choice mom if you are into checking out SSH crosses. Even though Rez's mom was from Greenhouse, it's old school GH which amounts to Mr.Nice SSH because the same parent plants were used. Shanti was working with GH back then and he's now working with Mr.Nice. I 'm pretty sure Neville is the dude holding the original breeding stock, is that correct??

Peace,
M

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I think you will be happiest with Mr.Nice SSH. It's the real deal, and if I were buying more SSH I would hold out for Mr.Nice if none where available. I would avoid the fem seeds like everyone has been saying. When I hear a release is going to be fems I immediately lose interest. Go Mr. Nice for SSH or consider going with one of Rez's SSH hybrids from his choice mom if you are into checking out SSH crosses. Even though Rez's mom was from Greenhouse, it's old school GH which amounts to Mr.Nice SSH because the same parent plants were used. Shanti was working with GH back then and he's now working with Mr.Nice. I 'm pretty sure Neville is the dude holding the original breeding stock, is that correct??

Peace,
M

As far as I know Neville was the main breeder behind SSH and Shanti was the main breeder behind Mango Haze.

Hi I'm thinking of getting the Super silver haze for my garden but im not sure which breeder is the best

Mr.Nice seed Co., without a doubt.
Shantibaba is a breeder, and Super Siver haze is his creation.
Arjan is a good salesman, but make no mistake, he knows nothing about breeding.

C

Cinderella99

You guys fuc*in' suck, man...You just caused me to spend another 2 bucks on my 3rd pack of MRN SSH. Sheeesh. I'll thank you later.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have grown GHS SSH Regular seeds. I got 1 keeper. The smoke is wonderful. I don't know if this is typical of GHS SSH 1 keeper is better then none. Here is some pics. I would get MNS just because I already have GHS version and would like to compare.

This is at harvest
picture.php

This is 65 days
picture.php

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
i for one despise how over commercial and strain stealing ghs is. And i really hate how every noob grower is brainwashed by his marketing, then go aroud blaring that it is true, he is the "king of cannabis".
But....... But....... they have all them cool youtube videos and everything. You know, where they touch the plants all over, then smell em and act as excited as school girls, cuz they've grown bud for years, but this new (elite) strain is the best EVER! Doesn't that impress you guys. LOL!...... I heard Arjan has used so much sts, that he himself is reversing. Yup, I heard his pecker has fell off, and his boobies are growin. :yoinks: Wouldn't that make him "The Queen of Cannabis" What's yer opinion Rez? LOL! J/K BC

JoeDirt420

If all these breeders are in the Dam selling there awesome strains to the public why is everyone in the UK smokeing soap and Shit skunk laced with glass? And if one was to order these strains what are the odds of them reaching north america, Canada in particular?

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:noway::wallbash: Not EVERYONE in the UK is smoking Soap and Glassweed....Who told you they are? I've never smoked either Joe! Don't believe the Hype mate.....EVERYONE know's that all we ever smoke is Cheese....lol.

JoeDirt420

Well, I'm sure there are a few select people with good smoke out there, didn't mean to offend, just why cant the kind bud overgrow the "gangster shit weed" its that kind of crap that makes people turn to hard drugs. I can find GH seeds in canada but not Mr. Nice, I've been wanting to try the mango and the Nev Haze for a long time, and was going to place an order with Heavens Stairway the day OG went down! I just had to scrap another grow because I posted at planetganja and they vanished and I found out they were based in Canada. I don't mean to be an ass, just getting a little pissy with the state the pot culture in the world today. Sorry for the rant.

A

alpinestar

I like Arjan well enough,it's "feminizing" every fucking plant under the sun with a commercially viable name,whether or not it's intelligently viable for the grower,that wears me out,is all.

it not even that, its the fact that plants like white widow for example, wont be a femmed Brazilian and South Indian, but a white widow x white widow, which will give offspring with really strong tendencies either toward the Indian or Brazilian and possibly bring out random unknown traits

if they wanted to they could use the current female used for "regular" white widow and then find a female that has the exact same characteristics as the original male

it would just take longer to do...

im not bashning greenhouse, i see this as a downfall for almost all fem seed breeders
it really would be a logistical nightmare and a pain in the ass to find females that were exactly like the males being used for the regular seeds