What's new

Super Silver Haze which breeder?

njayjay

Maybe MNS should start selling half packs. As more states in the US turn medical there are going to be a lot more people with small medical grows purchasing seeds. Most of these folks, like me, will have small multi-strain perpetual grows and will not have the space, time, or interest in sifting though 20 seeds of one strain, particularly one with a long flowering time that takes up a lot space. I suspect that they would rather have a 10 pack of seeds at half the cost; I know that I would. For me the extra 5, or 8, or 10 seeds doesn't make a difference because I'm probably never going to get to running them all.

Pinecone

^^what he said

Might also wanna consider bringing the price down. You are paying up to around double per female plant for the MNS seeds than the GHS when female/male ratios are factored in.

The MNS offering is not attractive to the average grower.

Peace

Old Soul

Veteran
I can't believe this thread is still going. Is this still about what breeder to buy from? All I see is bitching about the price of MNS SSH. If you think they are too much, don't buy them, get the ones from GHS. I don't think your complaining in this thread is gonna get them to lower the price, especially since the MNS SSH goes out of stock quite a bit. I think you have plenty of info to make your own decision about what seeds to buy. This thread should be closed.:2cents:
peace

njayjay

Why the need to censor the thread?

We are having an open discussion about seed prices.

And hopefully debunking all the stupid hating on GHS that goes on in here.

I for one am going for the GHS. Female seeds of some great pheno for the price of regular ones? I'm sold.

It's funny to see how touchy people get in here.

If you can't handle the competition you better get out the game. Nobody owns breeding lines.

Peace

A

Aerokush101

I quit... but whatever. Rez gave you a heads up and you still didn't listen...

IGNORE-GENCE (or gene; data or information carrier)= IGNORANCE = Ignoring Good Information.

INTEL-GENCE (take in, or accept/allow) =INTELLIGENCE = Accepting Good information.

PICK ONE!

HOLLA!

AK101

njayjay

GHS fem. suddenly isnt SSH? At worst, it's a pack they grew out and sprayed females from. Sounds perfect for the grower with a tight budget.

The only thing that sets apart the MNS from GHS is the more sativa leaning phenos from what I have read around.

Those also are not practical for every grower.

Peace

bigherb

Veteran
The only thing that sets apart the MNS from GHS is the more sativa leaning phenos from what I have read around

you havnt done enough reading

do your reasearch

bigherb

Veteran
rez

thx brotha
you should consider buyin land in da swiss lol

interesting wat skunk/haze wat used i got som sk/hz from shanti im just startin

life is a big wait ,but if its worth it ill atleast hav patients thats yyy id should hav been around in the 70' hbh would be flowin in nyc along wit our other legends of yesterday

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Latest posts