What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze - Mr Nice

Terppalooza

Zkittelz55 x super silver haze. Not my favorite pheno. The more haze growing one. Slower strechier. Smells like zkittelz grows like haze 🕺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307-210840.png
    Screenshot_20240307-210840.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 36

Terppalooza

Zkittelz55 x ssh pheno B ... Really into this one. Creamy gassy lemony zkittelz smell. Im getting some kosher coming through but also super heavy on the zz. And definitely major stretch of the haze. This is a cross worth moving forward with I think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323-182054.png
    Screenshot_20240323-182054.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 23

Terppalooza

Still smoking Mr nice ssh as well. Very Mango smell on the grind. But most have a livery leathery spice to them. Very relaxing but happy and clear high. 15 weeks of flower on all of them. Also I assume much lower thc compared to most modern stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323-184200.png
    Screenshot_20240323-184200.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 31

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
@Terppalooza i like your reports, keep posting! and damn i want to try that amnesia core x ssh. both of them are my all the time favourites. did you take test smoke yet?

i am currently going to grow amnesia core cut. but it's very hard to clone. it can take up to 3 weeks to get rooted. also, i will grow some moby dick by dinafem. it's jack herer x white widow if i'm sure. you might like it. someone speculated that ammo core might be jack herer x skunk..

Latest posts

Latest posts