What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze - Mr Nice

Terppalooza

Amnesia Core x Mr Nice Super Silver Haze

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227-010213.png
    Screenshot_20240227-010213.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 30

Terppalooza

Week 6. Core x SSH. Much faster then the 15 week Mr nice ssh . And more variety in smell. Incency. Fruity ones. Peppery spicy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240303-172347.png
    Screenshot_20240303-172347.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 24

Terppalooza

My girlfriend says, without knowing what I think, that this strawberry pheno smells either berry-like or like grapes. She also mentioned hubba hubba bubblegum. This leads brings to though that Strawberry Banana as well as Strawberry Guava so on, are all bubblegum-related. This could be evidence that Amnesia Core is a bubblegum crossbreed??

Terppalooza

My girlfriend says, without knowing what I think, that this strawberry pheno smells either berry-like or like grapes. She also mentioned hubba hubba bubblegum. This leads brings to though that Strawberry Banana as well as Strawberry Guava so on, are all bubblegum-related. This could be evidence that Amnesia Core is a bubblegum crossbreed??
just a thought. since there are a few strawberryish, bubblegummy phenos in the amnesia core x ssh.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I tought that also Jack x sk1 or Bubblegum
Bubblegum is Skunk(bigbud) x shiva skunk.
Dont have will or time for breeding...but if I can I would shure fem my Sour bubblegum and hit my jack with it.

Or maybe is just that Shiva skunk which is credle of gas.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
"Some refer to Shiva Skunk’s scent as oily or dense, while others claim that it has a creamy quality. Either way, most people agree that the aroma is musky, with sweet citrus undertones. The smell of berry and sandalwood is also detectable. The plants produce a pungent scent - a fact that discreet growers might want to bear in mind."

Latest posts

Latest posts