What's new

Super Silver Haze (Green House Seed Company)

goingrey

s.jpg

Day 40 12/12

goingrey

Looks like the opposite of the Mr nice ssh. Short fast purple plants. How's the smell?
Yeah the "indica pheno" in the corner looks like some kind of Bubba Kush. The rest of the tent is just two plants LST'd so they would not have been so short had they been allowed to grow free but still nothing like your super-vigorous MNS SSH plants.

The purple is cold-induced most probably. Temps have been about 17c lights on for a while, now actually down all the way to 15c.

I think they will go about 10 weeks, we'll see. That is fast for a Haze hybrid I suppose but also what GHS says on their website.

They are quite low odor undisturbed. The smell that sticks to my hands when defoliating is sweet floral perfume.

Terppalooza

Yeah the "indica pheno" in the corner looks like some kind of Bubba Kush. The rest of the tent is just two plants LST'd so they would not have been so short had they been allowed to grow free but still nothing like your super-vigorous MNS SSH plants.

The purple is cold-induced most probably. Temps have been about 17c lights on for a while, now actually down all the way to 15c.

I think they will go about 10 weeks, we'll see. That is fast for a Haze hybrid I suppose but also what GHS says on their website.

They are quite low odor undisturbed. The smell that sticks to my hands when defoliating is sweet floral perfume.
i also though of bubbas kush look xD

Terppalooza

and alteast theres weed hahaha im not shure mine will ever have weed on em

Latest posts

Latest posts