What's new

Super Silver Haze (Green House Seed Company)

goingrey

s.jpg

Sativa pheno - twin #1

goingrey

Taken down at 12 weeks.

Yield was 49g from twin #1, 35g from twin #2, and 13g from the indica pheno. Nothing amazing for 130W of LED light but with the cool temps and two plants from another strain in the tent as well I'm reasonably pleased with the result.

The twins have a lemon piney aroma and the lemon comes through in the taste as well. Nice fresh (before any cure that is), but will be interesting to see how it develops.

I have smoked twin #1 a couple of times now. High potency. You feel it immediately but doesn't peak until almost an hour later. Introspective/contemplative high that gets pretty heavy at it's peak, even somewhat narcotic, but after about three hours or so you come out of it revitalized and feeling fresh. It doesn't really remind me of any SSH I've had before. What it does remind me of is what was sold as Piff Haze at the Dampkring coffeeshop a year or two ago. Or - dare I say it - even OG Kush, though it's not as "loud" tastewise.

The "indica pheno" has less smell and the smell it does have is a little pukey. Just smoked some for the first time. Lower potency but still decent. More of a mellow high, less demanding psychologically. Has this kind of glazed or glossy feeling, hard to explain. Ironically less narcotic and reminds me more of the SSH I have had in the past than the more sativa/Haze pheno..

Latest posts

Latest posts