What's new

Super Lemon Haze

I have a SLH clone clone found by a friend in a pack. I know GHS and im actually a MNS fan, but theres no denying the calibre of this plant. Intense smells, soo strong, has a Vicks Vaporub-like quality, leaves your nose 'cooled' after smelling.
Very frosty candy, lime green nugs with purple fans.

In contrast to the OP, it is a very stoney effect, not hard hitting but long, intense meditative effect.
Had me on the couch the other night with my eyes closed for about 4 hours straight, absolute bliss.
IMO its LS crossed with a real SSH cutting.
This plant has been kept round my state already for years since ive known of it and deservedley so.

Ive got one finishing flower right now.

heres a shot SLH. i might do a thread in the future
it is a serious cut this one, maybe not 'elite', not hyped enough haha
picture.php

It's smokin, I came out with a purple pheno that is quite nice. While it may be over-hyped it is definitely one of those strains worth experimenting with, it has definitely given me a greater respect for Sativas. I suggest anyone sitting on the fence try a pack and see how you and patients like it. Personally I have one plant left that I will run and never run again simply due to the fact she is so nute sensitive. I'll miss her though!

Relentless

Veteran
yup, i got two phenos of slh.. one is my grail. LOVE her.. got three moms of her... just in case :D

guerilla415

crush - how the hell did hammerhead get those huge dense buds with a hard mode sativa from seed??? its gotta be some photoshop or somethin right???

show em the "all popcorn" fennal ya got and blow some minds!

guerilla

revcold

i had a pheno of slh that was really nice ....decent yield...perfect bag appeal..and reeked of limes and lemons .finished in 9-10 weeks...major brancher as well so training woulda probably yielded more

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The buds where nice and firm. I got 4.3oz from that plant. Sorry about the link you seem to have it fixed. FLG did a awsome job as well. that was almost 4 years ago. I dont keep pics that old. The ones on GHS are the only ones left

Last edited:
D

DonkDBZ

SLH is hella bomb........if you luck out with a good pheno.

yum yum yum my new current favorite smoke. a friend found her after popping 50 seeds. 8 week pheno.

another friend also has a awsome 9 week pheno. refuse to tell how many seeds he popped though

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Over the years, I have been heavily lead down the wrong path from experienced growers (especially with hydro) I was warned by the guy at the hydro store never to listen to people online and he was very right.

That's right, never trust your lying eyes (nor the journals that chronicle precisely how it's done.) Just hand the dildo more money and make more excuses.

guerilla415

Thats actually kinda the point i was trying to make by referring you to that pic crush...shes still packing on the weight and yet she is ALREADY about 10x the size of the "ALL LARF" fenno of yours.

My theory is that Hammerhead and 5leggedgoat were sent clones from Arjan just to make it LOOK like an easy mode indeeka. Whaddya Think crushmaster???

BTW I was wondering, where exactly do Indica/Sativa hybrids fit into the "HARD MODE/EASY MODE" scheme of things??? is it kinda fennal dependant or are those hybrids just grow lore???

Ive always been skeptikal about that actually, I dont know how you could really have a HARD MODE sativa and an EASY MODE indeeka in the same plant??? Kinda seems like bullshit grow lore to me, if you can enlighten us Id appreciate it crushmaster.

maybe you just found the real deal HARD MODE fenno and hammerhead's is really not SLH???

We need your help OG crush! I cant see the truth thru all the grow lore!
any help is appreciated :thank you:

guerilla415

Crush said:
Over the years, I have been heavily lead down the wrong path from experienced growers (especially with hydro) I was warned by the guy at the hydro store never to listen to people online and he was very right.

Of course they dont want you to listen to anybody but them, that way you just keep buying shit without knwoing how to properly use it = happy hydro store owners ;)

take care and stay safe

guerilla

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GHS wont even sale seeds direct to the USA. Getting a clone from them would be IMPOSSIBLE