What's new

Super Lemon Haze

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
hey stagger thanks for the info buddy. what do you think the minimum highth on the SLH is if i scrog it out??????? i also got sour bubbles and compared to the Super lemon, the SBs are 100% easier to prune and keep in formation, yea because its mostly an indica (i think 80%) and the SLH is 80% sativa. should i scrog the SLH>? thanks buddy

i'm gona be honest with you ;) I've never done a scrog garden in my life! lol BUT my homie all4theluvofit has a vertical scrog with my same cut of the SLH if you'd like to check it out go here! Hope it's useful.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221675

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
I'm honest with you... Take a look
in my signature..
Slh bomb scrog!
Scrog+slh= nice harvest

BudMan30

im a pro-mix user when it comes to flower. i add perlite, worm castings, high p bat gauno and a little N to the mix. any advice on what else i should put in the mix or take out?? just for the SLH strian.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
That one seed holds the potential man! My pheno came from my buddy labtec who only popped 2 fem'd beans of the SLH and this was one of the 2 pheno's, the other one has more of a mangoish smell, but this one is pure lemon bubblegum! Hope that bean turns into a giant SLH bush for you bro! Much :respect: STagger

Hey thanks for the good vibes Stagger definitely appreciated. I just popped that last seed yesterday so we shall see what becomes of it. Hopefully it will sprout and germ, it was kinda light colored so we'll see how it goes.

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this stuff sound so delicious but it ain't plentifully available right now! Hmmm, another one to sit out for...

billy

revcold

i miss my pheno i had of it...i was lucky enuff to get a lemon candy and lime incense reeking 10 week one...only thing thats kept me from buyin a pack again is the fear of 12-14 week phenos ive seen the majority of others with...its good smoke but not worth the extended flower time

BadRabbit

i miss my pheno i had of it...i was lucky enuff to get a lemon candy and lime incense reeking 10 week one...only thing thats kept me from buyin a pack again is the fear of 12-14 week phenos ive seen the majority of others with...its good smoke but not worth the extended flower time

I have one pheno of SLH that will sit there for 14 weeks without showing much if any amber ... but you know what; I grow it out anyway, and it's great smoke taken at 12, great flavor and yields better than most haze influenced plants.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I have one pheno of SLH that will sit there for 14 weeks without showing much if any amber ... but you know what; I grow it out anyway, and it's great smoke taken at 12, great flavor and yields better than most haze influenced plants.

Remember fellas! My pheno is 50/50 amber/cloudy @ 9 weeks on this pheno, but I pick her @ 8, I enjoi a more racy head high. This pheno is in there...pop those beans and find em! Much love all, SL :shooty:

Relentless

Veteran
ive got two phenos. one is DONE in 9wks and can be taken at 8 easily.. The other is 9-10. both lemony. the 8-9wk pheno is rock hard chunky buds that are COVERED in trichomes and has an amazing high. my #1, all time favorite.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
ive got two phenos. one is DONE in 9wks and can be taken at 8 easily.. The other is 9-10. both lemony. the 8-9wk pheno is rock hard chunky buds that are COVERED in trichomes and has an amazing high. my #1, all time favorite.

^^^^^^^^ That's what's up!!!!:tiphat::thank you::laughing::jump::bump::dance013::ying:

Can't wait to see what I got. I just poped 9 fem SLH that just sprouted 2-3 days ago.
Mind if I throw out a few quick nooby questions about SLH?
1- Do they respond well to being topped?
2- Am I correct that their light feeders?
3- How long did you veg for before flip? I'm planning about 3-4 wks.
3.5- With 9 plants under a 600, what would suggest? Flipping early?
4- Any other pointers, tips, or suggestions?

The links in my sig should kind of show what and how I'm gonna go about this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to be doin' alot of this for the next 4-5 months, :plant grow:

Relentless

Veteran
Can't wait to see what I got. I just poped 9 fem SLH that just sprouted 2-3 days ago.
Mind if I throw out a few quick nooby questions about SLH?
1- Do they respond well to being topped?
2- Am I correct that their light feeders?
3- How long did you veg for before flip? I'm planning about 3-4 wks.
3.5- With 9 plants under a 600, what would suggest? Flipping early?
4- Any other pointers, tips, or suggestions?

The links in my sig should kind of show what and how I'm gonna go about this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to be doin' alot of this for the next 4-5 months, :plant grow:
1. yes
2.somewhat
3.depends on what i want her to end up at.. mine double on the flip.. if i were u i would veg to 15"-18" above soil with 4-6 mains..
4. ya hurry up, slh is fire

Relentless

Veteran
ive got three SLH at 9 weeks.. my next set of ladies is 95% one pheno of SLH, and ive run over 100 different selected phenos of different strains within the past year... if that tells you anything..

HOVAH2.0

I just lost over 200 Super lemon haze clones mid-way thur flower discovered by the narcs..... dont deal with stupid persons/ partners who are determined be LOSERS. KEEP TO YOURSELF AND GROW RICH!

Latest posts

Latest posts