What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super cheese & cookies kush

G

ganjygav

Day 35

Day 35

Not much going on.
Suppose that's a good thing.
picture.php
picture.php

Mushrooms are starting to pin. About a week if im lucky and these should be ready to pluck I read.
picture.php
picture.php

yts farmer

Veteran
See things ticking along here, hope you had a good Xmas mate.

Thought they banned them mushroom kits

Peace.

G

ganjygav

See things ticking along here, hope you had a good Xmas mate.

Thought they banned them mushroom kits

Peace.

Yeah it was good. It's all about the food for me and that was great.
Hope you enjoyed yours.
Yeah the kits are banned in the UK but you can have them shipped here. Didn't take long from the Netherlands. 5 days I think.

I tell you what they are so simple to grow. Take lid off tub. Put it in bag. Keep warm and mist the bag once a day. I reckon mine will be ready tomorrow to pick. That's like 12 days from start to Finnish. I will get at least 3 harvests from this one tub. Winner

G

ganjygav

Happy new year people

Happy new year people

These have timed themselves perfectly for tonight. I'm not taking them as I don't feel in the right frame of mind. So I'm letting my guests eat them. Have a good night all and stay safe
picture.php

G

ganjygav

beautiful mushroom patch! your place sounds like a good time :)

Oh yes I'm giving them weed, mushrooms and alcohol. I got 250gs of fresh shrooms of the this 1st flush.
Plenty for 4 people. They are just remarking on the trees on my walls are moving lol.

It's gonna be a fun night for them and me watching.... I like watching people

yts farmer

Veteran
F'kin hell, thats some serious growth in just 24 hours.

Do you eat them or make some type of brew with them, sorry don't know Jack about shrooms never tried them. Did have a bad experience with lsd back in my teens and decided then to swerve them mind bending drugs:bigeye:

mack 10

Veteran
Nice shrooms. Yeah you just eat them, but can get creative if you want.
Had a few of those grow em yourself tubs, they are rad.
It must be destiny that they grew so quick..hehe
Enjoy!

Goats

they kind of taste like ass, so i often steep them in some tea. all you taste is whatever tea you used and it gets you nice and high

G

ganjygav

Oh yes they do taste like pure mould. After I had fed my plants I took some in the end. We ate the lot but I was having problems getting them in me as I kept sicking in my mouth. The next lot I will be making a extract from using grain alcohol.
Lots of laughter though

They were the mexican strain. I only ate 15gs and I didn't get any visuals at all. Just crazy laughter. I also was worried about messing with my mind but the mushrooms ain't like that. It's just happyness and giggles.

yts farmer

Veteran
They were the mexican strain. I only ate 15gs and I didn't get any visuals at all. Just crazy laughter. I also was worried about messing with my mind but the mushrooms ain't like that. It's just happyness and giggles.

I thought that about trips back in the day just a bit of tracing and losds of laughter then 1 day i had a trip called a strawberry, never forget that evening ever.

I've never wished for something to be over so much in all my life.

Had chances to have magic mushroom milkshake on holiday but wasn't brave enough lol.

Happy new year by the way :party:

G

ganjygav

I thought that about trips back in the day just a bit of tracing and losds of laughter then 1 day i had a trip called a strawberry, never forget that evening ever.

I've never wished for something to be over so much in all my life.

Had chances to have magic mushroom milkshake on holiday but wasn't brave enough lol.

Happy new year by the way :party:

Yah I used to eat tabs like they were sweeties back in they day. I've had a couple of bad trips on acid. Once I got chased around 2 estates by a cardboard cut out of a police officer that I spotted at local shops and it set me off.
Then I went to a mates and he had posters on his walls that were telling me my friend was planning on killing me. I laid there all night ready to fight for my life.

The other time I was in some woods and got separated from others I was with. It was dark and foggy.
I didn't visually trip but I was scared for my life but didn't know why. I hid for 5 hours in some bush then had to walk home in the morning.

Mushrooms is different. They can make you feel depressed but it never lasts long.
I've never had a bad experience with mushrooms. Eat them with friends, put some music videos on the tv that was enough to set us off with the giggles.

Ya thanks happy new year to you also.

Blazeee

Veteran
These have timed themselves perfectly for tonight. I'm not taking them as I don't feel in the right frame of mind. So I'm letting my guests eat them. Have a good night all and stay safe
View Image

Fuckin hell they blew up quickly, didnt know they could grow that fast.

Happy new year mate :tiphat:

G

ganjygav

Fuckin hell they blew up quickly, didnt know they could grow that fast.

Happy new year mate :tiphat:

Happy new year fella

Yeah all fungus grows quick.once it starts dude. Luckily enough. I was secretly hoping they would be ready on new years eve. Then I went up to check at about 6pm and the veils had just started ripping open. Perfect.

If you wanna good time I highly recommend these kits.
I've remembered now I did have this bad experience just a small one last night.
I had a wave of nausea a few hours in and the taste of mould kept repeating. I kept picturing in my head that my stomach was full off black rot. Made me feel sick for about an hour. Until someone said something that set me off laughing again.

GastroGrower

Nice, I've always found the best way to eat boomers is to dry them, grind them up and put the material in gelatin capsules so you don't have to deal with the taste. Many good memories on mushrooms. And I think there is no better companion to them than cannabis. It acts as a guide to help you navigate the mushroom storm.

yts farmer

Veteran
Yeah cant believe my mates used to take them
when they went raving back in the day before xtc took over, crazy fools.

Never had anything chase me but my friends who use to take trips on the regular did say they had been chased in a park buy the soul11soul funky dread face that was coming down from the clouds. Lmao

Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts