What's new

Super Bowl XLIX - Patriots and Seahawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
There are going to be some sad mofos in this thread Sunday when the Seahawks give you all some schooling

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
theres gonna be feathers everywhere when we tear us up some seahawk.......yeehaw... go pats...we humbly ask for females to check out all our balls.....

huligun

Veteran
Pretty much everyone in Football (not Madden) have picked the Seahawks. Vegas has picked the Seahawks. Vegas is always right.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I just came back from the future. The Patriots smoked the Seahawks!

Oh, great, haven't you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? Now Bellicheck is an anger management counselor in Aspen. Doh!

huligun

Veteran
Go Hawks

picture.php

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
last year i won my bets but the fucking game really wasn't worth watching ..... i hope they can at least do a little better this year.

it's gonna have to be a GREAT game to make up for all the hype and bullshit we've been hearing the last two weeks.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! That was really exciting. Had money on Pats but thought they blew it when they were 10 down and was ready for defeat. Betting opponent called me around then and said have my money tomorrow. hehe

Seahawks at the goal line and pass.... Tried to get too cute and out think the Pats. Beastmode denied. They gave the game away to be fair. Poor Lynch watching that shit knowing he would have scored in 2 or 3 tries.

Snype

Veteran
I dont have a TV so i had to watch the cartoon action on NFL.com. Still pretty exciting!

On the bright side, I'll still not wake up on the east coast tomorrow morning ... And for that, I'm thankful. :)

It was a fun game to watch, congrats to the Pats and their fans. Enjoy your victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts