What's new

Super Bowl XLIX - Patriots and Seahawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I can't stand either team. in a perfect world, the two team planes would collide in mid-air trying to land & we wouldn't have to listen to either teams fans crow like they had something to do with it for the next 11 1/2 months...:tiphat:

Sisu

Veteran
Not a fan of the NFL and don't GAS about the deflation thing, but I cracked up when I heard Belichick say he had handled dozens of balls in the last week. That was funny shit.

Snype

Veteran
I wish I had a way to bet on this game. It looks like the spread is -1.5 for the pats. I want to put some money on this game so bad.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
We can´t wait until Sunday, it´s so exciting! My wife and I are Packers fans, than Seahawks and in my case the Steelers. We cheer for the Hawks!:laughing:

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I had a way to bet on this game. It looks like the spread is -1.5 for the pats. I want to put some money on this game so bad.

you got time, fire up a gambling account somewheres (sorry, no referrals as I don't gamble sports) online.

more hands on approach is seeking out a bookie in a bar or a local university; bar is easiest as you get to ply your bartender with a few tips, here's how this one goes:

You go into a working mans bar, have a couple beverages, ask the bartender if there's a football board going for the SB, (any decent bar might have 5 SB boards going any given time) and buy a bunch of squares (you might get lucky & CLEAN up!) from several boards.

so now you're buying drinks and football squares and enjoying some banter, you order some drinks, several and then as you're about to tip him for those drinks you'll be holding up a $20 as a tip.......

but this what you say and do, it's all powerplay :woohoo:

you slap the $20 down but keep it covered and in your control, if the bartender tries to pull it from your grasp just hold tighter. He wants the tip, you want a bookie. You lift the bill from the bar and ask where we could bet this together on the SB. once he's willing to put his $$ with your $$ you'll eventually find his bookmaker

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not a fan of the NFL and don't GAS about the deflation thing, but I cracked up when I heard Belichick say he had handled dozens of balls in the last week. That was funny shit.

he licks them clean so Brady can get a grip on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.